BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Veronica B.
Kissimmee, FL
I actually love this mascara for a cheap mascara it does not clump as quick as other mascaras. It also is very inexpensive which i love i usually use this with other mascaras cause this is great for separating the lashes.
maria m.
I actually just got this and I like how it works. It makes your lashes look so much fuller and a bit longer. I recommend this if you want filler lashes and it comes off easy with water so your lashes get nice and clean.
Natasha S.
After trying a plethora of mascaras, I finally found the one! Born with barely there eyelashes, Falsies waterproof has made it possible for me to have glam eyes!!
Felicia E.
Valparaiso, IN
HOLD THE FORT Please please buy this. The Falsies line is phenomenal, and definitely worth it because of the blackness, the length, and the price. I've tried so many, and none can compare for what you get with this.
Jill S.
Canton, OH
I loved this until they changed the formula, it was all I would wear. I recently bought one because I ran out and it had what seemed to be fibers in it. My eyes are sensitive. I can't use it. Please change it back!!
Rachel S.
Lake Butler , FL
Review for: Blackest Black more...
Absolutely love this mascara. I used to be that girl that spent 20 plus dollars on mascara until I found this. I was leery to try it at first because I didn't think that is would work, but it is awesome...and CHEAP!
Scarlett M.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I love this mascara a lot. I could wear it to sleep and it won't smear as much. It doesn't have a lot of clumps on your eyelashes & it stays on for a long time. It makes my eyelashes fuller and longer and I love it
Christy G.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
This is my absolute favorite mascara right now, my holy grail mascara product! Its not flaky or clumpy unless you like to layer your mascara but even then its not too bad. It makes my eyelashes look so long and full!
mercedez f.
Oakland, CA
I love this mascara it really is true to its label and gives my eyelashes that volume...it gives the perfect touch to my make up and at a really reasonable price!
Julie J.
Buffalo, NY
Love love love this mascara! One of my staples in makeup. Gives a very nice dramatic look. Can get a little messy near the lash line if you're not careful, though.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?