BY MAYBELLINE

• Who else thinks this is awesome?1 Answers
  • Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Alexandra M.
This is a great mascara for lashes that criss-cross because it straightens them out and makes them look much fuller. The only thing that i don't like about this product is is drys fairly quick and tends to clump easily.
Brooke N.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This is my favorite mascara, I think it does everything you want a mascara to do. The only thing I didn't like was I noticed that it ran out pretty quickly. Other than that I love it and would definitely repurchase.
I like this product. It does add volume to my falsies and a pump to my real lashes. I did end up buying 2 of these mascaras but one dried up faster then the other, idk why that was, but all around its a pretty good product.
Kim N.
San Jose, CA
I'm a sucker for wanting long lashes, so seeing as this mascara advertised giving the look of having falsies, I gave in. This mascara really does the trick and offers volume to my stubby lashes. Plus it's inexpensive!
Noelle S.
Greenfield Twp, PA
I was excited to try this one, but it did not make my eye lashes look any different from any other mascara. I was expecting to have them look bigger, like false lashes, as the name states, but it doesn't work that well.
Sara R.
Westwood, MA
This is a great product. Just be aware, it seems like there's not much in there and it dries out quickly. If you're going to use it every day, it's definitely worth it! Great length and even distribution on the lashes.
Alyssa S.
This is my absolute favorite drugstore mascara! I love the way it makes my lashes look! It plumps them up and makes them look great. I only use the waterproof because that's what holds the curl the best, in my opinion.
Jesvy P.
Rodeo, CA
Very long lasting effect and I always get compliments on my eyelashes when I wear it! People tend to think they're fake because they're already long and this just enhances them a bit more.
Natalie P.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I love this mascara. I have naturally dark, long lashes and this stuff seriously makes them look fake. I live in a humid climate so I need a mascara that dries quick but not stiff. This mascara is great to hold a curl and extend my lashes. I'd recommend it to anyone who wants long, lovely lashes.
Tori B.
I really like the mascara itself, but every time I have purchased this mascara the wand seems off. The bristles on the wand are always clumped together and used even though it's brand new. otherwise, it's a good mascara!
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?