BY MAYBELLINE

• Who else thinks this is awesome?1 Answers
  • Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Britney S.
This is my favorite mascara. This is the first Maybelline mascara ive tried. I love it. It makes my eyelashes longer and thicker. But you have to be careful with the formula because it does look clumpy if you add to much.
Stephanie H.
Westminster, CA
My lashes look nonexistent without a little help. Luckily for me, the Falsies lives up to its name. The mascara tends to begin more watery for my liking (and I do have to deal with some clumping, but I learned to just put one coat when I first get a new bottle), but performs better as it becomes drier.
Caroline Y.
Duncan, SC
Review for: Maybelline New York Volum' Express Falsies Flared Washable Mascara - #286 Blackest Black (Pack of 6) more...
This mascara works better than a lot of the more expensive brands I've tried. I love it and it is very easy to apply. It always give me long lashes that are very easy to wash off at night.
Amanda W.
This mascara will most definitely make your lashes pop! For fuller and noticeable lashes you want to give it a good curl, than apply as many coats of this mascara as you desire and you shall have fuller longer lashes.
Elise B.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Blackest Black more...
Great mascara! It gives so much volume and some length to the thinnest lashes. It can clump but if put on in thin coats with a short amount of drying time in between it should be fine. I love the waterproof versions too
Keara B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I get this mascara just for the brush, it cups my lashes perfectly, providing just the right amount of curl, helping me to achieve that iconic cat eye look. Just beware of clumps, an eyelash comb usually helps tame them.
Tara F.
Toledo, OH
I have tried this mascara and i just couldn't love it. I felt like the applicator was too hard to use and my lashes always clumped up. Plus this formula is super wet and doesn't ever really dry out enough in my opinion.
Debbie P.
Louisville, KY
My absolute favorite going out mascara! Better than a lot more expensive mascaras I have used in the past. It makes your lashes look incredibly long, but can clump a little or flake if you put on too thick of a coat.
Stephanie R.
Winter Haven, FL
Review for: Blackest Black more...
As the name suggests, people frequently question whether I put false lashes on the day I wear it. It definitely makes my eyelashes pop. It's part of my 5 minute makeup routine for when I'm in a rush to get out the door.
BRITTANY F.
This mascara does exactly what it says. It adds a lot of volume and makes your eyelashes look like your wearing fake eyelashes which is a plus. I don't prefer the waterproof myself. After taking my makeup off at the end of the night, it is difficult to remove and some of my eyelashes gets stuck together.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?