BY MAYBELLINE

• Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Jasmine A.
Rochester, MN
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I've tried spendy brands, I've tried drug store brands and i always come back to this baby, my all time fave. I'm always getting asked if my lashes are real! 2017 and still my ride or die.
Bernice B.
Long Beach , CA
Review for: Blackest Black more...
Don't really care for this mascara. I feel like they just changed the brush and added it on their collection. I have used it but will not use it anymore. I have other Maybeline mascaras that I like better.
Melissa D.
Noblesville, IN
If you're a fan of fake eyelashes without the work, this mascara should be on your go-to list. I can't apply fake eyelashes to save my life, but this mascara gives my eyelashes the same look without the effort or mess!
Stephanie W.
Saint Louis, MO
This is actually really awesome! I've used the same brand for the past four years and tried this on a whim and I'm not sure I'll go back. This is fabulous, it makes my lashes look insanely long and thick. It can get a little clumpy during the first few uses but after that it's fabulous. Highly recommend.
Jenny C.
Atlanta, GA
One of the 1st mascaras I used and this is affordable and a wonderful product! It curls my straight as heck Asian eyelashes very well without the use of a eyelash curler and it doesn't clump and the brush is amazing.
Amanda C.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I love Maybeline mascara a & this was the first mascara I fell in love with by Maybeline. I love curved brushes that are kinda thick & full. I prefer the waterproof formula because it holds the curl of my eyelashes better
Marisa T.
San Jose, CA
So i have super short straight ugly lashes. and then i combine this product with the telescopic mascara i truly get lashes that people ask if their fake! I love it!!! i use the telescopic to lengthen and separate and then the falsies toget super thick and get super dramatic ill use this combo forever!!!!
Elizabeth K.
Raleigh, NC
Pretty good. Not my favorite mascara in the world but it will do for an everyday look. Pretty basic and gives a little bit more length. A little thick so it clumps but overall pretty good.
Maddy P.
Oakdale, MN
Review for: Maybelline New York Volum' Express Falsies Flared Washable Mascara - #286 Blackest Black (Pack of 6) more...
I love this mascara everyone always asks what mascara i use and i tell them this one because my eyelashes are the longest theyve ever been it lasts long for sure and comes in water proof so you can cry right through it.
Marina P.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Blackest Black more...
One of my favorite mascaras , it is a little wet but over time it becomes less wet and more wearable for me ! Really gives my lashes a pop . It also gives them a defined curl and tons of volume .
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?