BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Ashley L.
Jacksonville, FL
I bought this randomly on my never ending path to find great mascara. It does make my lashes longer and lasts for a very long time, however, the original curve of the brush has straightened out overtime and is less effective.
Ashley M.
This mascara is my absolute favorite! I was bit iffy about the very first time I purchased it, and ever since then it has been the only mascara I use! Really does lift and make eyelashes pop and stay lifted throughout the day!
Rebecca M.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I've used this brand for at least 5 years and don't see myself ever switching. I have decent length on my eyelashes but these make them SOOOOO long. I do get clumps after multiple layers though
Karyn S.
Reno, NV
Yay! I've tried this awhile ago and I can say that I actually liked it! Now, I didn't have super big faslies, but my eyelashes looked longer and fuller! who wouldn't love longer looking lashes!
Amanda J.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I love volumizing mascara, and this is one of the best drugstore options. Two-three coats leave lashes fluffed and black. Best if layered with a lengthening mascara if you need volume and length.
Victoria D.
The only mascara I'll ever used. Tried and tested many of kinds and I cannot get over the look and length and volume this one gives lashes. I've had friends switch to this because they've tried mine out. Best mascara out there!
Zainab N.
Hands down to the #best mascara ever. I prefer to use this over any other mascara brand out there. I always buy these in pair of two just in case they stop making... I know I'm being dramatic about it but hey its just #perfect!
Jennifer P.
Acworth, GA
I love this mascara! Adds volume and depth to my lashes. It really looks as though I have falsies on! Lasts all day and is easy to remove. Very affordable and a great value. I highly recommend!!
Natise R.
This is a good drugstore mascara. It lengthens your lashes & gives you that false lashes look. However it does clump really bad if there's to much product on the brush & causes to become flaky. Other than that its a great buy.
Rebecca K.
West Seneca, NY
I love this mascara, Ive tried tons of different brands over the years and this one seems to do the most for my thin short lashes. It makes them look so full and thick. A friend recently used mine and said she was going to go buy it asap because it was the best mascara she's ever used. I definitely recommend it!
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?