BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Abigail A.
Fort Valley, GA
My hubby is the first person to point out clumpy lashes! I have had this product for some and with a little practice (and head wiggling) I have mastered putting on this super thick mascara with out achieving the spider lashes.
Yesenia P.
Sw Ranches, FL
As far as mascaras go, this is one of my favorites. However, I use this along with a different mascara to get more length and volume. It is indeed water proof which I appreciate in any mascara.
Karyn S.
Reno, NV
Yay! I've tried this awhile ago and I can say that I actually liked it! Now, I didn't have super big faslies, but my eyelashes looked longer and fuller! who wouldn't love longer looking lashes!
Amanda J.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I love volumizing mascara, and this is one of the best drugstore options. Two-three coats leave lashes fluffed and black. Best if layered with a lengthening mascara if you need volume and length.
Emily K.
Cleveland, OH
This will always be my favorite Maybelline mascara, I always try every single one when they come out with a new one & I always go back to this, I think I like the brush, they are bristles not a 'comb' or a rubber applicator
Brielle C.
I love this mascara!!! It never clumps and it's great at extending your lashes!!! The only downside is that I have to put on several coats, because they're very thin.
shantia w.
Nashville, TN
My eyelashes are super full with this product my only complaint is its crusty to the touch and hard to remove . When I take it off I see my eyelashes go with it too.
Rocio R.
I LIKE THIS MASCARA, IT REALLY HOLDS THE CURL TO MY LASHES, AND DOESNT FLAKE ON ME OR BLEED. I HAVE LONG LASHES, I JUST LIKE MASCARAS THAT HOLD MY CURL AND GIVE VOLUME THIS DOES A GREAT JOB.
Melinda T.
I love this product. The name says it all, it makes your lashes full and long. This is the closest masacra that I have tried that looks like you have fake lashes on.
Crystal C.
Nashville
I only use this product when I am going out. I tried to use it for everyday look but it was a little too heavy. But I love how long and full my eyelashes are when using it. I would buy again.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?