BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Karyn S.
Reno, NV
Yay! I've tried this awhile ago and I can say that I actually liked it! Now, I didn't have super big faslies, but my eyelashes looked longer and fuller! who wouldn't love longer looking lashes!
Ashley L.
Jacksonville, FL
I bought this randomly on my never ending path to find great mascara. It does make my lashes longer and lasts for a very long time, however, the original curve of the brush has straightened out overtime and is less effective.
Ingrid P.
Pittsburgh, PA
The waterproof version does a decent job of holding my eyelash curl and doesn't seem to dry out my eyes like the Covergirl mascaras. My one problem is the clumpiness of the mascara when it comes out of the tube. I have to spend extra time to make sure there aren't chunks of mascara on the wand before I apply it.
Beatriz S.
Like it names says... Let Your lashes too false!! I personally Don't like it because I like more natural look, and with This mascara, My lashes look too fake for My taste.
Katherine C.
I have extremely short lashes, so I'm always on the lookout for a good mascara that will lengthen and add volume. This mascara is probably the best one that I've tried, but it still takes a few coats to get to my ideal lashes.
Jenniffer R.
Miami
Has been my favorite mascara for over three years. The brush is stiff enough to get the desired volume. If it ever dries out I suggest taking out the brush and putting in microwave for 6 seconds, it'll work as if it were new.
Sydney K.
I like this mascara but it's not my absolute favorite. I agree with others that I like the original better. But for me anyways, this mascara would smudge under my eyes and flake really fast after I've used it for a while so I really don't know what the problem was there. Other than that it is a pretty good mascara.
Barbara R.
Henrico, VA
When I first used it, I let it dry in between applications and it became stiff. Now, I don't let it dry before adding the second coat. I love the way it makes my lashes long and gives me the dramatic look that I was going for.
Leslie A.
Review for: Black Drama more...
When I tried this mascara a few years ago, I absolutely loved it and it's one of 3 I use every time I wear makeup. It's not real clumpy and I love how it adds a false look to my lashes.
Chauntria T.
Springfield, IL
I love this mascara so much, that I buy it two at a time so that I never run out!! I buy it in The lace black drama and it's amazing. It really makes my eyelashes reach for the stars and stand out!! Simply amazing! I love it!
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?