BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Alexis B.
Alexandria, VA
This is probably my favorite mascara ever! It's so nice on my eyes and makes my eyelashes so full and long. I love how intense the black is and makes my eyes pop. It's not very clumpy either. I would totally buy it again!!!!
Chauntria T.
Springfield, IL
I love this mascara so much, that I buy it two at a time so that I never run out!! I buy it in The lace black drama and it's amazing. It really makes my eyelashes reach for the stars and stand out!! Simply amazing! I love it!
Vivianne V.
It helps lengthen my eyelashes. Sometimes it gives me the effect that I'm also wearing eyeliner. But the only down side is it gets clumpy. I switched to a new mascara.
Zainab N.
Hands down to the #best mascara ever. I prefer to use this over any other mascara brand out there. I always buy these in pair of two just in case they stop making... I know I'm being dramatic about it but hey its just #perfect!
brieanne m.
Santa Clara, CA
Mine dried out kinda fast . I guess I should've took better care of it but sometimes it would work how I wanted it to other times it's nothing to get excited about in my opinion . it does give a nice look but it got clumpy .
Barbara R.
Henrico, VA
When I first used it, I let it dry in between applications and it became stiff. Now, I don't let it dry before adding the second coat. I love the way it makes my lashes long and gives me the dramatic look that I was going for.
nina n.
Schaumburg, IL
I really love the falsies line, and this is one of my favorite drugstore mascaras. This mascara delivers drama and length. This product is also very versatile, you can go natural or really amp up the volume with more coats!
Amanda C.
Portland, OR
I love love love this mascara. It is drugstore Diorshow, in my opinion. My lashes look thick, full, flared, and the blackest black. I recommend it to everyone who asks me what I use, which I get asked a lot using this mascara.
Amanda J.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I love volumizing mascara, and this is one of the best drugstore options. Two-three coats leave lashes fluffed and black. Best if layered with a lengthening mascara if you need volume and length.
Ashley M.
This mascara is my absolute favorite! I was bit iffy about the very first time I purchased it, and ever since then it has been the only mascara I use! Really does lift and make eyelashes pop and stay lifted throughout the day!
Jessica B.
Philadelphia, PA
Is it really washable as it says? I find that mascara is the hardest part of makeup to wash off.
Nicole N.
Tampa, FL
I'm obsessed with this mascara but I always have such a hard time removing the product off of my lashes. Does anyone have any suggestions of products I can use with it without damaging my lashes?
Paula W.
Roanoke, VA
I am looking for length and volume with no clumps. Will this do the trick? I like most of the Covergirl brand mascaras (especially the "bombshell" ) line. How do these compare to them?
Heather D.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
Does one application give you that " false flash look" ?
Tracey T.
Erie, PA
I noticed that this mascara has a lot of good reviews, just wondering why everyone likes it. Never tried it.