BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Abigail A.
Fort Valley, GA
My hubby is the first person to point out clumpy lashes! I have had this product for some and with a little practice (and head wiggling) I have mastered putting on this super thick mascara with out achieving the spider lashes.
Anna R.
Mayfield Hts, OH
This is a wonderful product! Lasts all day and doesn't feel clunky on the eyes which is amazing! That's not to mention that it's relatively cheap for a quality mascara.
Allie B.
Mantua, NJ
I have been using this Mascara ever since it came out. I have loved it since the beginning and I always will. I love how big it can make my lashes and I love the consistency of it. It leaves your lashes looking long and full!
Julia V.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I just bought this the other day and although I am thrilled at the length it gives my lashes, there is very little volume. If you want a natural look with long sleek lashes this is a great product, but if you want the true "falsies" thick volume, this is not the mascara you want.
Kelsey H.
Woodlawn, VA
I've always been skeptical on mascara, i once believed they all did and promised the same results, but this one i could see a wonderful difference. My lashes look longer, with less clump. I still continue to use this product!
Zainab N.
Hands down to the #best mascara ever. I prefer to use this over any other mascara brand out there. I always buy these in pair of two just in case they stop making... I know I'm being dramatic about it but hey its just #perfect!
Yesenia P.
Sw Ranches, FL
As far as mascaras go, this is one of my favorites. However, I use this along with a different mascara to get more length and volume. It is indeed water proof which I appreciate in any mascara.
Kimberly B.
Fitchburg, MA
This mascara gives my lashes length and volume but is very watery. The mascara stays on for a long time. The only problem I have is when I go to take it off I get it all over my face because of how watery the formula still is.
Natise R.
This is a good drugstore mascara. It lengthens your lashes & gives you that false lashes look. However it does clump really bad if there's to much product on the brush & causes to become flaky. Other than that its a great buy.
Amanda J.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I love volumizing mascara, and this is one of the best drugstore options. Two-three coats leave lashes fluffed and black. Best if layered with a lengthening mascara if you need volume and length.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?