BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Allysa H.
Peabody, MA
Review for: Maybelline New York Volum' Express Falsies Flared Washable Mascara - #286 Blackest Black (Pack of 6) more...
Oldie hit goodie. Can get a bit clumpy but I personally like it. Makes your lashes look very black and full. Also adds some length as well. Very inexpensive and can be found at any local drugstore.
Wendi S.
millville, NJ
However it takes foever to wash off with just water and soap. I prefer a mascara that comes off without fuss. It DOES do what it says it will do, though. I would buy this mascara again, even though I have that one small comnplaint.
Brittany E.
I have long eyelashes but this product gives them volume and I do not feel it clumps. I feel of I put more than one layer, it then begins to look a tad clumpy. Either way I love this product:)
Anastashia  E.
Buena Park, CA
I used to wear this for a while because I liked the angled wand a lot. I feel like it did help have a little bit of a flared out eyelash look, but the formula made it flake off very often. Other than the formula, I liked it a lot.
Jaimie R.
Oxford, OH
Review for: Blackest Black more...
Picked this up because I saw a girl with the longest lashes and she said she used this mascara. I like it. I combine it with cover girl and my lashes do looks longer. My only complaint is that it takes a lot to wash off at night.
Meghan O.
Westerville, OH
If I could give this an A+ I would. It is seriously my most favorite mascara. It doesn't clump and the waterproof formula keeps the curl. The waterproof is a little difficult to take off, but so is any other waterproof mascara. I'm trying a different mascara now and I just want to throw it away and repurchase this one.
karen D.
Luther, OK
Love this mascara! It is very affordable and stays on and makes my lashes super long and full! Give it a try! Check out Walgreens and you can buy one get one free a lot!
Nancy G.
Forney , TX
I love the Maybelline Falsies Mascara. When they say falsies, they mean it. My lashes always look good when I use this. My eyelashes are short and straight, and this mascara does the job without even curling my lashes. Lovvvveeee!
Sofia F.
Riverside, CA
This really did me no justice literally all it did was basically mascara on my eye without no lift of my eye lashes I do not recommend at all and I would never ever buy this again because it's very sucky and not a good formula
Bridgette B.
I really like this mascara, especially for drugstore price.... It is not heavy and helps to elongate your natural lashes without having to dish out a ton of money for false lashes! I would highly recommend trying for yourself!
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?