BY MAYBELLINE

• Who else thinks this is awesome?1 Answers
  • Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Mackenzie S.
I love this mascara! I use it and I feel that it helps with the thickening of my lashes! I use this product everyday and it is very easy to apply and use! I typically put it on twice to get a good dark look! Cheap and would buy again!
Sachi T.
Spring, TX
I really did not care for this product at all. The flimsy applicator was, well, flimsy and didn't work with me well, the brushes were sticky and disorderly, and the mascara itself was far less than what I expected from the commercials.
MAXGLIN A.
Weston, FL
One of the best mascaras, the increases given volume, it does not spread, it has excellent durability, if you are short or sparse lashes, this mascara will make them look, besides its price is affordable.
Cathy M.
Hawthorne, CA
A little to thick and clumpy for me. it did indeed make my lashes look thicker...but not in a natural way. they looked clumpy spidery. i can see this working well for people who have a little more lashes to work with. mine are too sparse.
Janina C.
I love this mascara. I think it really does make my lashes look longer. My only complaint is that I really don't like the application stick. I don't know...I just think it's weird that it bends in them middle. I see no real purpose for it.
Cecil Y.
El Paso, TX
I think for the price this is a good mascara. Mine only lasted about a month so I'd say again for the price its okay. However It did seems to dry out pretty fast. my lashes were long and curled and they seperated nicely with the brush.
Denene
I've used this mascara since it launched at least 6 years. I like others but I love this. I don't experience fallout our smudgijng. Great length and volume. This is a winner.
Reina V.
This is my all time favorite mascara. I like drama and this does a great job at achieving that, it makes your lashes really long, voluminous and black. I like to try new mascaras but i always find myself going back to this one. I love it!
Ashley C.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I really liked the way this made my lashes look but it got clumpy fairly quick! I bought it a second time and it was even worse.. but for the price and the way it made my lashes look it might be worth it to some!
Elizabeth C.
Lynn, MA
I usually try buying all types of mascara but for some reason this is my go to mascara. I can never have enough! Love the way my eye lashes look after applying this product!
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?