BY MAYBELLINE

• Who else thinks this is awesome?1 Answers
  • Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Jayda S.
I love this mascara so much! I use this with the Mega Plush volume mascara by Maybelline and it's just the perfect combination because i get the length and volume! It's truly amazing and i highly recommend it! Definitely worth the money!
Brittany R.
Atlanta, GA
So, my normal mascara regime lasts up to 15-20 minutes, and I use maybe 2-3 different mascaras. Falsies is the LAST one I use and it makes my lashes even longer and thicker and it's a nice top coat that doesn't allow my lashes to flake at all!
Ethel Marie A.
Enterprise, AL
I liked the product but I felt like it wasn't living up to its name. I bought the flared version and was expecting a very FLARED look and I was not satisfied. For my everyday makeup it was fine because it wasn't to much...it was just enough!
Britney H.
Gassaway, WV
Very good mascara and wand. After applied, it gives the perfect look. Can be applied once or can be built up. Looks like falsies when applied more than once. Highly recommended.
Maria N.
Love love love love loveeeeeeeeee!!!!! One of the best mascaras I highly recommend this one to everyone !!! Plus you can find this and their other great mascaras (depending on the look you're going for) on sale at cvs and rite aid from time to time :)
Payton S.
Abilene, KS
I bought this product expecting it to be the best mascara I've ever own. I was very disappointed. It does absolutely nothing for my eyelashes and it clumps very bad. I ended up having to separating my lashes every time I put it on. Bummer.
Jasmine G.
Bowling Green, OH
After watching a lot of people on YouTube, they recommend trying this product out for beginners. I absolutely love this mascara. When I ran out I used what's left and helped set my eyebrows in place. I use it for multiple areas on my face!
Sheree C.
Hanford, CA
Firstly, can I say I'm super picky about my mascara. I have long eyelashes naturally. But I could use a little more volume. This is perfect for my lashes. It doesn't make my eyelashes stick together, like other brushes do. This is a keeper!
Camila A.
Lexington
I love buying new makeup but this mascara is my all-time favorite. I love how it makes my eyes look bigger and my almost nonexistent eyelashes look long and full. It's the absolute perfect mascara for any occasion.
Ally B.
Herndon, VA
Falsies is my FAVORITE brand mascara. It's the only type I've used constantly over the last couple years. I've tried other brands and types of Maybelline mascaras but I always come back to Falsies. It's easy to use, looks good, and stays on.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?