BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Carli B.
Wichita, KS
I purchased this mascara because the drug store didn't carry my usual. I was pretty disappointed with my lashes when using this. While it did give some curl to my lashes it was really lacking in the lengthening department. Throughout the day they flaked very bad. I now keep it in my car and only use it if I need makeup on the run.
Cecil Y.
El Paso, TX
I think for the price this is a good mascara. Mine only lasted about a month so I'd say again for the price its okay. However It did seems to dry out pretty fast. my lashes were long and curled and they seperated nicely with the brush.
Mackenzie S.
I love this mascara! I use it and I feel that it helps with the thickening of my lashes! I use this product everyday and it is very easy to apply and use! I typically put it on twice to get a good dark look! Cheap and would buy again!
Carmen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I am addicted to mascara and this is one of my favorites. I get complimented all the time for my "long eyelashes" which also look very full. The trick is this mascara because without it my lashes are short and thin. Cant live without this!
Michelle C.
San Gabriel , CA
It's a bit too clumpy for my liking. But, i do like the fact that it gives me the illusion of a full set of lashes and provides the dramatic glam look. But i don't think i will be repurchasing this any time soon because i like lengthening mascaras and this one doesn't do the job.
Chelsea K.
Burlington, WV
This is my go-to mascara. I try different brands and whatnot but I always end up going back to this guy. It just lengthens and gives you that fullness without a hundred coats. I never have a problem with clumps with this mascara either:
Chelseyy R.
I eon literally every single Maybelline mascara ever created but this one is on my top 6. I love the length that this particular mascara creates. I use this for all my CATEYE looks or even when having a bare face. Way to go Maybelline !
Elizabeth V.
Los Angeles, CA
I have repurchased this for the past 3 years i always try new mascaras but every time i end up going back to this one! It holds the curl all day it does not weigh down my lashes and doesn't clump up the only down side is that dries fast.
Kristine C.
Had this product for 2 years and stopped using it for a while. It did not dry out while it wasn't in use and it works great on my lower lashes. I did not purchase the waterproof one and it did not smudge or run on my lower lashes! love it
Nicole K.
Riverview, FL
I do love this Mascara but sometimes by the end of the day it feels like my eyelashes are falling out. It does dry them out and it is not very pleasant the next day if you forget to remove your make up.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?