BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Chelsea K.
Burlington, WV
This is my go-to mascara. I try different brands and whatnot but I always end up going back to this guy. It just lengthens and gives you that fullness without a hundred coats. I never have a problem with clumps with this mascara either:
Kristine M.
PLYMOUTH
This is hands down the best mascara EVER. I have tried just about every mascara and I always come back to Falsies. Even better than high end mascaras. Volumizes,lengthens, separates, no clumps at all!! Run to the store to get this one!!
Gerardine R.
Corona, NY
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I have very straight lashes so for the first few hours it definitely holds the curls but eventually it fades back to its original position. so if you have a party to go to this would be great. Def lengthens and gives volume to my lashes.
Cecil Y.
El Paso, TX
I think for the price this is a good mascara. Mine only lasted about a month so I'd say again for the price its okay. However It did seems to dry out pretty fast. my lashes were long and curled and they seperated nicely with the brush.
Kristyn A.
Lake Forest, CA
This gives great length and volume but it can look a bit clumpy. It did not last as long as my Covergirl Lashblast Volume did but it is still a really good drugstore mascara.
Cathy M.
Hawthorne, CA
A little to thick and clumpy for me. it did indeed make my lashes look thicker...but not in a natural way. they looked clumpy spidery. i can see this working well for people who have a little more lashes to work with. mine are too sparse.
Ariel K.
Asbury, NJ
I generally don't wear too much makeup, but on the days that I do, I use some eyeliner and mascara and I'm good to go. This is my go-to mascara, it's affordable and it works well on my short straight lashes. I don't even curl my lashes (pure laziness haha) but the wand gives them a slight curl and my lashes look longer and fuller.
Jenna K.
Sioux Falls, SD
It would take a miracle mascara to get me to buy anything else. This is the best mascara out there. Insanely long and full lashes in conjunction with a lash curler. I tried "they're real" by benefit-- awful! This is what every girl needs.
Celene P.
Plainview, TX
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This mascara is awesome! It makes my eyelashes longer and fuller. I personally love the waterproof one better though since my eyes tend to get watery because of my allergies but I really recommend it if you want longer beautiful lashes.
Estefania T.
Cudahy, CA
I live this mascara! Maybe line has got to bey favorite brand when it comes to my eyelashes. I've tried different products from their line ms they never seem to disappoint me. Your eyelashes definitely will look more full and beautiful.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?