BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Faith M.
Warfield, KY
I love this it doesn't smudge & it's a staple in my make up routine it volumizes extends and I love the flared affect it gives & holds all day. I have purchased at least 6 times 😊
Samaria F.
Greensboro, NC
Maybelline has a great line of mascaras. I use this one when I really want a dramatic look and it does the job! It makes my lashes look thicker, longer, and it lasts all night. It is wayy better than having lashes glues on. I love this stuff.
Khiara B.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This mascara is good once it's been used for a little while, I felt like it was really watery and didn't coat my lashes well. After a few weeks of use it thickened up and worked much better. I felt like I went through the tube really quickly.
Stephanie L.
Lakeville, MA
I love the look of this mascara and the concept of it, because it actually delivers. The only con for me is that its ridiculous to get off. I've tried all my makeup removers to get it off, and nothing works. It usually comes off about a day and a half later. I still would buy it again though.
Ariel K.
Asbury, NJ
I generally don't wear too much makeup, but on the days that I do, I use some eyeliner and mascara and I'm good to go. This is my go-to mascara, it's affordable and it works well on my short straight lashes. I don't even curl my lashes (pure laziness haha) but the wand gives them a slight curl and my lashes look longer and fuller.
Nicole M.
Avon, MN
I love drugstore mascaras and love to try new ones out, so when this one was released I went out and purchased it, but it didn't perform as well as I would have liked it to. It isn't as buildable as most mascaras and tends to clump quite easily.
Gerardine R.
Corona, NY
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I have very straight lashes so for the first few hours it definitely holds the curls but eventually it fades back to its original position. so if you have a party to go to this would be great. Def lengthens and gives volume to my lashes.
Michelle C.
San Gabriel , CA
It's a bit too clumpy for my liking. But, i do like the fact that it gives me the illusion of a full set of lashes and provides the dramatic glam look. But i don't think i will be repurchasing this any time soon because i like lengthening mascaras and this one doesn't do the job.
Mackenzie S.
I love this mascara! I use it and I feel that it helps with the thickening of my lashes! I use this product everyday and it is very easy to apply and use! I typically put it on twice to get a good dark look! Cheap and would buy again!
Jessica L.
Bonney Lake, WA
I bought this thinking okay this is probably really hyped up and it's not gonna be good but honesty it is one of the best mascaras I've ever tried, it gives you length and volume, and holds curl and is very black AND makes it look like your wearing false lashes when your not, another great thing is that it's not clumpy at all.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?