BY MAYBELLINE

• Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Melissa L.
Elk Grove, CA
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I like this mascara a lot. I bought several tubes back-to-back. I did feel like it dried out in the tube really fast though. I have pretty long eyelashes so I used it primarily for creating volume and I was happy with the volume it created.
Catherine Q.
Los Angeles, CA
These amazing brand makes the best mascaras! Love this product, because it defines your eyelashes and definitely keeps the eyelashes lifted. Only problem is that it doesn't build as much volume as I would like it to. Adorable packaging though!
Ciara B.
Clovis, CA
Absolutely love this mascara. It is easily buildable. And it is convenient that is has a scooped wand. Curved wands are really ideal when getting long cat lashes. Loooooove it.
Brittney C.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I love how well this mascara works! It’s inexpensive and leaves my lashes looking fuller and longer. Isn’t clumpy until it hits expiration date. I bought at Walmart for like $6, it’s such a steal. Would buy again.
Amanda N.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
Purchased this mascara due to hearing many rave reviews but found myself unimpressed and didn't think it lived up to the hype. Didn't do much for my lashes except clump them. The tube also dried out pretty quickly. I bought the flared version.
Marietta T.
Raleigh, NC
I love this product. My eyelashes never looked so long.They also have great volume without looking too fake. I have seen that sometimes if I have too much on the wand, it smears onto my lid. SO make sure you don;t get too much on the wand.
Kayla K.
Freedom , WI
I have extremely thin and short lashes that are completely straight; they might as well be invisible. After using this product, it looked as if I had long looking lashes. It does what any mascara should do. My lashes looked longer and fuller.
Britney H.
Gassaway, WV
Very good mascara and wand. After applied, it gives the perfect look. Can be applied once or can be built up. Looks like falsies when applied more than once. Highly recommended.
Khiara B.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This mascara is good once it's been used for a little while, I felt like it was really watery and didn't coat my lashes well. After a few weeks of use it thickened up and worked much better. I felt like I went through the tube really quickly.
Ashley S.
Jupiter, FL
I absolutely love this mascara. It has been my go-to mascara for years. It was recommended to me by a friend, so i tried it and fell in love instantly. It isn't pricey at all which makes this all the more better for a lot of people. If your new to make up this mascara's good to for that because it isn't hard to manage.It'll look AMAZING.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?