BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Sydney O.
Atlanta, GA
My favorite mascara by far! I use the non waterproof one, but either is awesome! The way the brush is curved makes it super easy to get close to the waterline and it has a great buildable formula! I strongly recommend this product to ANYONE!
Lindsey W.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I tend to always be trying new mascara and I have to say that this one in particular is almost to the top. I think that it defines well but didn't get the volume that I was expecting hence the name falsies.
Brittany R.
Atlanta, GA
So, my normal mascara regime lasts up to 15-20 minutes, and I use maybe 2-3 different mascaras. Falsies is the LAST one I use and it makes my lashes even longer and thicker and it's a nice top coat that doesn't allow my lashes to flake at all!
Maria N.
Love love love love loveeeeeeeeee!!!!! One of the best mascaras I highly recommend this one to everyone !!! Plus you can find this and their other great mascaras (depending on the look you're going for) on sale at cvs and rite aid from time to time :)
Nicole F.
Phoenix, MD
Review for: Maybelline New York Volum' Express Falsies Flared Washable Mascara - #286 Blackest Black (Pack of 6) more...
For the price, this product works! It shapes and curls my lashes, and it gives pretty good coverage. Gets mildly clumpy but for the price, it's good. My eyes are bluish green and I love using this mascara.
Cherish P.
Philadelphia, PA
This mascara left a lot left to be desired. It was able to lengthen, but it didn't volumize at all for me. It's good in a pinch, but personally is not for me. I have naturally thick eyelashes, as is, but I always prefer "look at me" lashes.
Emilee M.
London, KY
I love this! It makes my eyelashes look so full. I do remember where I bought this. I have long lashes but they aren't very full. It makes my blue eyes stand out!! I would definitely recommend this product.
Payton S.
Abilene, KS
I bought this product expecting it to be the best mascara I've ever own. I was very disappointed. It does absolutely nothing for my eyelashes and it clumps very bad. I ended up having to separating my lashes every time I put it on. Bummer.
Khiara B.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This mascara is good once it's been used for a little while, I felt like it was really watery and didn't coat my lashes well. After a few weeks of use it thickened up and worked much better. I felt like I went through the tube really quickly.
Donna N.
For a girl with eyelashes that don't naturally curl, non-water proof mascara will make your eyelashes stick straight out like a pin. As for the waterproof, I love it, doesn't clump, and my eyelashes are still curled by the end of the day! T
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?