BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Ally B.
Herndon, VA
Falsies is my FAVORITE brand mascara. It's the only type I've used constantly over the last couple years. I've tried other brands and types of Maybelline mascaras but I always come back to Falsies. It's easy to use, looks good, and stays on.
Ethel Marie A.
Enterprise, AL
I liked the product but I felt like it wasn't living up to its name. I bought the flared version and was expecting a very FLARED look and I was not satisfied. For my everyday makeup it was fine because it wasn't to much...it was just enough!
Diana C.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I love this mascara. I've repurchased more than once which is rare for me! It coats my lashes beautifully and lengthens and adds volumes all in the first coat! And builds up nicely with each additional coat.
Laura S.
APO, AP
I hated this mascara. Hated it. It gave me tarantula lashes the first application. This doesn't make you look like you have falsies, it makes you look ridiculous. Save your money!
I'm picky with mascara but wow, this one was a big time fail.
Jayda S.
I love this mascara so much! I use this with the Mega Plush volume mascara by Maybelline and it's just the perfect combination because i get the length and volume! It's truly amazing and i highly recommend it! Definitely worth the money!
Pink S.
This is a great product. It's inexpensive, and makes my lashes look thicker and longer. The Very Black shade actually does make my lashes look like false eyelashes. It doesn't clump or run, even in humid weather. I recommend giving it a try.
Sheree C.
Hanford, CA
Firstly, can I say I'm super picky about my mascara. I have long eyelashes naturally. But I could use a little more volume. This is perfect for my lashes. It doesn't make my eyelashes stick together, like other brushes do. This is a keeper!
Jasmine G.
Bowling Green, OH
Review for: Blackest Black more...
After watching a lot of people on YouTube, they recommend trying this product out for beginners. I absolutely love this mascara. When I ran out I used what's left and helped set my eyebrows in place. I use it for multiple areas on my face!
Kateri D.
Springfield, VA
Review for: Blackest Black more...
Most mascaras I've found that really give volume also make a clumpy mess. However, this one does an awesome job with defining the lashes while giving them volume! I use be brown color because I'm very fair-skinned, and the brush is awesome!
Monique M.
Los Angeles, CA
I do like this mascara. Before I started wearing fake lashes I actually used this mascara often. I would curl my lashes then apply this mascara. Can't build it up a lot then lashes start to flake then clump but with at least 2-3 coats is good.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?