BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Bethany H.
Mount Sterling, KY
I like this mascara a lot. The formula is good & it does pretty decent coating my lashes. Only complaint I have is the notch in the handle of the wand. It prevents my from getting the mascara on my lashes as easily unless I work with it. Other than that, pretty good mascara.
Romina M.
One of my favorite mascaras! It doesn´t leave any clump and after one coat my lashes look longer and more voluminous I have it in the shade black. It is long lasting. I really like that this mascara works for a natural makeup look
Daire A.
Charlotte, NC
This is my absolute favorite mascara of all time. First of all, it's super affordable, and you can find it just about anywhere. On top of that, I constantly get asked if I'm wearing false eyelashes when I wear this, so it definitely lives up to the name. Lashes are longer, volumized and separated, for a bold and gorgeous eye.
Lacy B.
This is my GO TO mascara! Sometimes I will buy other brands to try them out and see if they are better but I always end up coming back to my Falsies Flared! It gives the allusion of longer lashes without clumps or becoming too goopy. Love this stuff!!
Charlie P.
California City
Review for: Very Black more...
I have used this product since I was first wearing makeup and stealing it from my mom's stash in her bathroom. This has been my favorite and I refuse to wear any other brand, though I will play around with different types (the double sided with one end for upper and one for lower - that is and always will be my favorite!).
Heather S.
I got this on clearance at kmart last year. It is a decent mascara. It is sort of a little spider-lashy, which is what I don't like but I will use it up. I'd say their other mascara,Lash Sensational is better. I most likely would not buy again unless I found it on sale again.
Janeen B.
Grovertown
I have naturally long eyelashes and this brush is nice to separate them without clumps. I would give it 5 stars but it seems like the tube runs out fast. Other direct sales products cost more but last quite a bit longer. So at the end of the day, this department store brand costs just as much as the high end products.
Carley S.
Haughton
Review for: Black more...
This set is to die for! It is so easy to apply and does leave my eyelashes feeling heavy. I am on my second tube of the mascara. I have blue eyes so I typically go with the browns, but like to change it some! I would recommend this set if you are looking for something new or even if its your normal look. It is amazing!
Cortney B.
Dekalb, IL
I love this stuff!! Been using it since i started wearing make up practically and its so amazing. My eyelashes always look so much longer. I get it in the darkest black i love it. The wand it almost perfect also. I would reccomend to everybody as an everyday mascara!
Julia T.
Forest Hills, NY
This mascara is AMAZING. For a drugstore mascara, I'm pretty sure its better than some high end mascaras out there. It's not pricey at all, but it gives such a nice curl to my eyelashes, and it holds all day. It lengthens and thickens my lashes, and other than the fact that it clumps together from time to time, I'd say this is by far the best mascara I've ever owned.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?