BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Kia R.
Ontario, CA
This is a good mascara. I use it on occasions. I have been put onto the 3-D fiber lash, so I have been using that more then this product. When all else fails this product does work well. It doesn't clump but the brush can sometimes be a little annoying.
Kammie S.
Bloomington , CA
I've repurchased this a few times! Whenever my higher end mascaras run out, this mascara never fails to disappoint me! It is very voluminous and my mom would tell me it looks like I'm wearing falsies! It's a good price for what you are getting out of it.
Kaite G.
This is one of my favorite drugstore mascaras. Per other reviews, this product does have a thick consistency and can clump, but I find that combing my lashes after application helps ease that. Makes my lashes look just a tad thicker and works well for me.
Lokyi F.
This is actually my current favorite mascara! It's actually a lot better than my Clinique and YSL mascaras at lengthening, volumizing, and holding curls! It also doesn't clump on my at all, dries fast, and lasts long.
Katie S.
Aliquippa, PA
I absolutely love this mascara. This was always my go to mascara if I'm not using False Lashes. It makes my lashes full and long!. I ended up having to move on to False lashes due to having eyelash loss, but when I did have full lashes, this was perfect
Taylor S.
Waxhaw, NC
After hearing great things about this mascara, I decided to give it a try. I don't love the formula, but I love the mascara wand. I will probably wash it and use it in another mascara.
Taylor M.
This is my current favorite every day mascara. It gives me so much volume and makes my eye lashes look amazing with just one coat. It gives a very black color and it lasts throughout the day with no smudging and does not flake off either. Amazing product.
Sophia A.
Such a cute and great mascara! Definitely noticed that my lashes looked a little fuller and flared out!
I really love the formula and would recommend people check this one out!!
Leann R.
Lebanon, MO
This mascara definitely gives my lashes a bold, dramatic look. It stays on all day, and I don't experience much flaking. The only problem I have with this mascara is how quickly it becomes thick. It is clumpy much quicker than other mascaras I have used.
Angeleigh J.
This is by far my most favorite mascara to use. It does not clump on your lashes and it always gives me this glam, volumous look. I love the fullness of my eyelashes after application.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?