BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Bri R.
Marietta, PA
Great product! Really makes your eyelashes look longer and fuller. The only downfall I have with Maybelline and most other drugstore products is that they do test on animals and I am a huge animal advocate. Would love to repurchase if it wasn't for that!
Domonique C.
Columbus, OH
I bought this hoping it would be better than my Voluminous mascara and this was a disappointment. Not to mention I maybe allergic to it. I've never been allergic to a mascara. I'm just using it to finish my tube.
Stacey A.
Maybelline is one of my favorite brands for mascara. I have straight short lashes so waterproof mascara is the best chance for my curl to stay. Falsies mascara does hold my curl which is great and it does provide volume just like the name states. However, it get very clumpy if you apply too much. And it makes my lashes very hard and stiff to the touch.
Tess C.
Lakeside, CA
This mascara is just OK. The brush put WAY to much product on the lashes (and this is coming from someone who doesn't always mind clumpy lashes). In my opinion, any mascara from the LashBlast CoverGirl line is MUCH better. I would recommend any of them.
tabitha t.
Monroe, VA
This mascara is absolutely amazing for me! I think it works for a lot of people and if you haven't tried it you should. It stays on all day but comes off easy with Makeup wipes, it does dry up in the bottle but that doesn't happen until after a few months!
Haley M.
Holliston, MA
My favorite mascara. Incredible results for a very reasonable price. I've tried more expensive brands from Sephora but keep coming back to the Falsies. The brush really does provide full coverage for the lashes, and they stay long and voluminous all day.
Amanda J.
White Hall, AR
I have used this product for about 4 months now. At first I liked the product, but now I notice when putting it on after a few hours of use the product starts to clump. I like the look it gives at first, but I don't think it last as long as I would like.
Michelle T.
This was my favorite mascara for a while, but I have since moved on. It's a great product and the brush is ideal, but since the release of this product, Maybelline has released better items. Ultimately, falsies is great, but not the best I've ever had.
Jenn S.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This may or may not be the greatest mascara ever invented. If you're like me and don't want to pay $20+ on a nice mascara, this is the producty for you. Makes my eyelashes long, dark and THICK. It's seriously life changing..I can't go a day without it.
Allison B.
Altoona, PA
I don't think this mascara really gives a false effect. I like the covergirl lash blast better for that. But this stuff still separates and lengthens. I think it just lacks in volume.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?