BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Kristin B.
Rosendale, MO
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This mascara is quite impressive.  You do need to curl lashes to get a super voluminous look.  It is good for daily use and holds up with no crumbling.  If you are looking for a drugstore mascara this is it.  Actually it beats quite a few top end cosmetic brands.  I have purchased This formula and the waterproof formula both are easy to remove!
Myrrh B.
This is a really fantastic mascara. I have short, thin eyelashes, and this mascara really does a great job of volumizing and lengthening them. I do 1 to 2 coats and there is a considerable difference when I wear it. It really helps open up my eyes more. This product is something I purchase time and time again. It's my go-to everyday mascara!
Michaela H.
Lawrenceville
Ok so me and my friend were getting ready for our theater performance and so I forgot my mascara at home and i used hers which was the maybeline falsies. Omg it was the best thing I ever put on my lashes it instantly made it long and beautiful as if I had false lashes in already. So I definitely recommend this product it is amazing!!
Christina R.
South Bend, IN
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This is my favorite mascara. It gives me volume and length without clumping my lashes together. It isn't a super wet formula so I don't get it all over my eyelid. I've never had any problem with flaking or eye irritation. Every time I buy a different mascara to try out, I always come back to this one. Nothing beats it, in my opinion.
Monica
This is my favorite mascara ever!! I always get asked if my lashes are real and what brand do I use. I think it's super affordable and love the color of the tube. The brush is really nice and not clumpy on my lashes when applied. It really fans them out and makes them big and wide. I would recommend this product as a beauty must have.
Alaina W.
This is definitely my number one drugstore (or overall, really) mascara. I'm a fan of the false lashes look with my everyday makeup but that's not very practical. The wand is slightly curved so it gives you a good angle to coat every lash! It can get a little clumpy if you overdo it but a couple of swipes gives you the longest darkest, flared lashes.
Bethany H.
Mount Sterling, KY
I like this mascara a lot. The formula is good & it does pretty decent coating my lashes. Only complaint I have is the notch in the handle of the wand. It prevents my from getting the mascara on my lashes as easily unless I work with it. Other than that, pretty good mascara.
Daire A.
Charlotte, NC
This is my absolute favorite mascara of all time. First of all, it's super affordable, and you can find it just about anywhere. On top of that, I constantly get asked if I'm wearing false eyelashes when I wear this, so it definitely lives up to the name. Lashes are longer, volumized and separated, for a bold and gorgeous eye.
Lacy B.
This is my GO TO mascara! Sometimes I will buy other brands to try them out and see if they are better but I always end up coming back to my Falsies Flared! It gives the allusion of longer lashes without clumps or becoming too goopy. Love this stuff!!
Romina M.
One of my favorite mascaras! It doesn´t leave any clump and after one coat my lashes look longer and more voluminous I have it in the shade black. It is long lasting. I really like that this mascara works for a natural makeup look
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?