BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Christianne N.
Brick, NJ
I used to really love this mascara. I love making my lashes look fake, so the name drew my attention in. It really does work, however it clumps your lashes together if you're not careful.
Hailey D.
Love this product! Definitely a great mascara for beginner's or for people with short lashes. When you take the time to build it up your lashes look amazing. All of the Maybelline brand mascaras are wonderful. I use this everyday and can't get enough of it.
Nicole K.
One of my go to mascaras that I have repurchased multiple times. I have short thin lashes, and these really give them a boost! (even when I'm being lazy and skip curling my lashes) I've never had an issue with it smudging or flaking. Would highly recommend this mascara.
Cindi W.
Grovertown, IN
I don't really have sensitive skin..but when I tried this product, although it worked great, I had to wash it off because it made my eyes hurt so bad. I also heard same thing from a girl that was shopping in the same aisle when I went to buy a new mascara.
KIMBERLY O.
Utica, NY
I like that the formula is VERY black and it does what it claims. It makes my lashes look very full and dark, as if ive applied a very natural set of fake lashes. My eyelashes are naturally long and dark and this just puts them over the top. People actually ask me if I'm wearing fake lashes! The formula doesn't tend to flake but will clump if you're not careful
Savanna M.
Chesapeake , VA
Love this mascara! Makes me have bold and long lashes! There just never seems to be enough in the tube though. I find myself running out of if within a couple of weeks. But overall I love it and will buy it in the future!
Christine W.
This is my all-time favorite drugstore mascara. After 2-3 coats, this lives up to it's name giving awesome volume and some length. Definitely a steal for the price.
lizbeth I.
Huntington Pk, CA
I was really excited to try these Falsies out and I was not impressed. I feel like the brush isn't all that great and i feel like its too "wet" if that makes any sense to anyone. I guess you can say that it packs to much leaving your lashes heavy and sloppy.
Maddie M.
Newtown, PA
This mascara is great especially for the price! I love Maybelline mascaras and this one is amazing as well! It gives a great curl to your lashes and is very black. It's doesn't fall during the day and dries very quickly. It's also extremely waterproof!
Ashley R.
Wetumpka, AL
This is one of my favorite mascaras on the market! It definitely makes my lashes stand out. I am not one to use fake eyelashes because to be honest I am too clumsy for all that. This product makes my thin lashes look plump and full. I absolutely adore it!
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?