BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
iris d.
New Brunswick, NJ
This is one of my favorite mascaras. it is so beautiful and fun to try on especially if u try onather coat of a different mascara on top of it like the great lash. Its not expensive yet it comes a lot along the way it also last long. It makes my lashes super long.
Amy W.
Birmingham, AL
I could not believe the length that this product gave me. I use it with another mascara and I love it and the price isn't all that bad. It is a little wet so make sure u get the excess off but overall it's a great product
Leslie N.
Springfield, MA
I love this mascara. It thickens and lengthens my lashes (in appearance of course, once you wash it off, they'll go back to looking thin and short). The waterproof kind is really hard to get off though. Another thing I don't like is that twice in all my time of buying these I've gotten two bone dry ones straight out of the package. Completely dry and unusable.
Brandy L.
Raleigh, NC
While I do prefer this formula to some of Maybelline's other formulas, it does not really make lashes look so full as to appear false. But no mascara ever will. It's decent in long and thick department, lashes stand out a little more than with some other brands.
Amber M.
Memphis, TN
This is my most favorite mascara at the moment. i have try a few different ones but i love the way this makes my lashes look. i have long lashes anyway but this just defines them and make them look more full and dark. i have this in black drama. the darkest one.
Dakota H.
Plymouth, IN
I really love this mascara. I would consider myself a mascara junkie, so I've tried tons and tons of different kinds. Out of all the mascaras I've tried, this is definitely at the top of my list. It really made my eyes pop, and I doesn't make your lashes clump.
Alina I.
Tampa, FL
I love this mascara. The actual formula does not clump or irritate my eyes like others. The combination of the wand and formula seperates my lashes just right to appear much fuller and maintains a nice appearance. The formula is long lasting which is especially important to me since the tip of my lashes are blonde. Without mascara, my lashes appear super short!
Natasha C.
Walkerton, IN
One of my all time favorite mascaras. It gives a beautiful curl with mega volume and thickens dramatically. I apply a few coats to make my lashes extra dramatic but I have to be careful not to clump when I do several coats.
Ashley P.
Sometimes I wear flashes , but being a mom I don't have the patience to put fake lashes on. So I bought Maybelline falses and wow helps my lashes look a lot fuller! :) I have naturally long lashes just need them to look full and not clumpy! And this did the job!
Jayme H.
I love this product! I use three different Mascara's daily. This is the one that I apply last and it gives the extra touch that I need to make my lashes really POP! It makes them look fuller and longer and it NEVER clumps!
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?