BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Audrey W.
Grayson
This is probably my favorite mascara because it makes my lashes look long and full of volume- while keeping a natur look.

I will add- it runs out fast. I can go through 2 tubes in the time it normally takes me to use one.
Samy R.
I used to call this my HG mascara until they changed the wand. The wand is now bendable which I don't like, but it is a great mascara formula. Not too wet so its easy to build volume and to get that false lash look. love it!
Jessica W.
Moundsville, WV
I really love this product. It makes my eyes look so big. I am a big fan of big full lashes and this is exactly what this product does for them. If you like more of a natural look, then this product probably isn't for you.
Kayla S.
Austin, TX
I love this mascara! I was unsure about it, since the wand is a lot different than I've ever used before, but I am so happy I gave it a chance. It gives my eyelashes a huge boost, darkens the lashes, and curls them just right without the use of an actual curler.
Katie H.
West Haven, CT
Favorite mascara ever! I get the very black. My eyelashes are already pretty long, but I like how it makes them look. The wand is thin and simple. It lasts pretty much all day. Although towards the end of the day, the mascara softens, but the color is still there.
Kelli F.
Alsip, IL
I love trying out new drugstore mascaras, and this is one of my recent favorites! The brush is great and provides a non-clumpy, even application. It is long-lasting, and Maybelline is my favorite drug store mascara by far!
Whitney K.
This is my go to mascara if I'm not testing others out. It definitely gets the job done. I wear the blackest black color. I like the color too, it's easy to find in all my other makeup packaging as the purple stands out :)
Muey S.
Sacramento, CA
I love this mascara because I have really short eyelashes and after apply a couple of coatings ...my eyelashes actually look full and voluminous. I would recommend this mascara for girls with really short lashes at a very inexpensive price. :) It does its job!
Darilyn B.
Brooklyn, NY
I feel like this mascara is just really really black. I can add a bunch of coats without clumping and it only makes my lashes more voluminous. The brush is bent in a C shape so I can really get close to the root of my lashes. It does flake more than I would like.
Amanda D.
Clarksville, VA
I recently tried this Mascara for a change... and lets just say I won't be trying it again. Upon first application it seemed nice enough, but as the day wore on I realized it was getting dry and flaking. It is also not waterproof, which is a big negative for me.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?