BY MAYBELLINE

• Who else thinks this is awesome?1 Answers
  • Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Kori O.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I like this brush overall, but it does apply way too thick. Definitely have to be careful using it, because trying to put more than one coat on just coats my lashes, and I end up having to take the extra thick mascara off.
Emma Z.
Philadelphia, PA
I usually love Maybelline mascaras, but this one left me underwhelmed. Though i can see what they were trying to do with the brush, it doesn't really do what it's supposed to. My lashes clump together in weird spidery chunks no matter how carefully I apply this.
Jordan T.
Review for: Maybelline New York Volum' Express The Falsies Flared Washable Mascara - Very Black more...
Pretty amazing mascara! The color is seriously pigmented and darkens your lashes perfectly. It is one of my favorite drug store mascaras for sure! Plus there is tons of product in the tube!
Lulu B.
Edgewood, MD
I like to use this a prep before another mascara. I use it starting at the base of my lashes and fan outward pulling up. It's Ok by itself but I prefer it layered underneath another mascara. Would still recommend though.
Camille C.
Havre De Grace, Maryland
I love this mascara. My lashes were full, and applying the mascara did not clump on as I was applying it. I love the new brush very easy to adjust to. It seems as if there is no mascara on your lashes and light weight.
Lilly P.
Absolutely love this mascara! I've been using since 10th grade (23 yrso) now. It gives your lashes so much volume but can be a little clumpy. I believe it's waterproof. I will stick with this affordable mascara.
Kayla S.
Austin, TX
I love this mascara! I was unsure about it, since the wand is a lot different than I've ever used before, but I am so happy I gave it a chance. It gives my eyelashes a huge boost, darkens the lashes, and curls them just right without the use of an actual curler.
Leslie R.
Placentia, CA
It definitely adds length to my eyelashes it's amazing. I would say that after the second coat it does start to clump up but other than that the formula is great and I think the best part about it is the wand. Highly recommended it.
Katie M.
Didn't really liked this kind. It made my eyelashes stick together so I decided to switch to a different kind and I am very much impressed with it. I have thin eyelashes so certain mascara doesn't work and this was one of them.
Samy R.
I used to call this my HG mascara until they changed the wand. The wand is now bendable which I don't like, but it is a great mascara formula. Not too wet so its easy to build volume and to get that false lash look. love it!
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?