BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Briana E.
Louisville , KY
I purchased mine at Ulta because they were having a buy one get one half off in maybelline. :( I purchased the "blackest black," which I am okay with the color. It wore all day, and was not hard to take off.

My downside is that I had to layer the crap out of it to get my lashes how I like them. Not even two applications were enough. The brush is weak.
Caitlyn M.
Lincoln, NE
I use this mascara everyday. It definitely creates the look of false lashes but it's also great for everyday. I've been using this for about two years. The mascara does clump on the brush, but as long as you wipe the excess off, there shouldn't be any problems. My friends are always commenting on my lashes and this mascara definitely does its job!
Jennifer P.
I just got this mascara the other day because it was on sale at Walgreens and I can't pass up the chance to try a new mascara for a good price. I don't like the brush on it at all and it make my eyelashes clumpy. There are definitely better mascaras out there.
Quynh-Nhi Nguyen N.
Sachse, TX
I have this product in the waterproof version. I never splurge on mascaras because I believe drugstore mascaras perform just as well (or even better) as high-end mascaras. This mascara does wonders! For my mascara perference, I like added volume and length with no clumps. This mascara does exactly that! My lashes stayed curled and lashes all day.
Heeral P.
Austin, TX
Such a great product. I prefer it over high end mascaras. It stays on all day. there is no flaking and is easy to take off. It doesn't smear and stays put. Its very affordable and easily available in all stores. Comes highly recommended from most beauty gurus. A must in your makeup collection.
Francesca B.
Robertsdale, AL
This is one of my favorite drugstore mascaras. I love Maybelline's Falsies mascara because of the volume it gives and it doesn't clump too much. It does clump more than the Gel mascara from Maybelline, but the Falsies mascara leaves it much fuller.
Rachel L.
Saugus, MA
I love this mascara. It makes my lashes look full and voluminous. I use it in blackest black and I only need one coat but like to add an extra coat for a more dramatic look. It doesn't clump on my lashes. The only downside is how flimsy the wand is. It can make it difficult to go back in for a second coat when the wand isn't strong enough. Still recommend
Hillary P.
Orlando, FL
OMG THIS MÁSCARA IS REALLY AMAIZING. Mi lashes looks fabulous , It give me an amaizing volumen and my eyes looks bigeer... Is easy to use or apply, I use It at night because its too much for a normal day.
Ashley W.
Duncansville, PA
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I have used this mascara for over 6 years. It is my absolute favorite and I have tried others but always go back to this. My eyelashes are always on point. I put on a few applications about 30 seconds apart. I always get compliments on my eyes, my eyelashes aren't that long but when I use this mascara they are so long and beautiful and I tell people use maybelline falsies. Best mascara ever in my opinion.
Alexis A.
Portland, OR
Maybelline Volum' Express "The Falsies" Mascara is my favorite mascara product. The new product design is slim and easy-to-carry because of its lack of "bulk". Maybelline had upgraded their old mascaras by introducing their Falsies Mascara. Its modern design can be identified by its purple tube with shiny blue lettering--very appealing to the eyes. While many cosmetic companies have began creating plastic-bristle mascara wands, Maybelline The Falsies has stuck to the traditional natural-bristle wand. Plastic-bristle wands don't grab onto the lashes as well as natural-bristle wands and they tend to clump the lashes together during application. Although natural-bristle wands host more bacteria than plastic-bristle wands, I still prefer them (mascara products should be disposed of once product has been opened for one year; bacteria on old mascara brushes can lead to infection). The spoon style brush fans lashes out from corner to corner without clumping because of its slight curve and bristles that brush through even the thickest lashes. The flexible wand moves with eyeslashes when being applied instead of remaining stiff and therefor clumping like most mascara products. I have been using this product for 3 years now and I am still 100% happy with the product. If I could change one thing it would be the length of the natural-bristles--they could be a tad bit longer to ensure maximum volume. This product can be found at any local grocery store; average price ranges from $5-$8.
Video review: http://www.expotv.com/videos/reviews/3/40/Maybelline-VolumExpress-Falsies-Mascara/423697
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?