BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Lila O.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
I know many people love this, but it is not for me.

I have naturally long lashing, and this mascara is a little weird for me. It clumps my lashes together and gives a spidery look. Not the worst, but not the best by far... I will not be purchasing this in the future.
Sa'Misty U.
I personally prefer my eyelashes to look fuller, but for double impact, I use this on top of my main mascara to make them look longer!

This is perfect when I want to make a big impression. (although I only us the waterproof one)
Alicia H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Not a big fan of the brush, it's not necessarily a bad product, just not for me. I will never be a fan of a curved brush, but again, it's personal use. Worth a shot if you like this style brush.
Melissa C.
Kyle, TX
One of my many favorite mascaras!!! Maybelline is a really good line anyways but man I have like all their mascaras. Every time I apply this my lashes become long and thick lol. They become perfect !
Tori L.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I honestly love using this mascara. It does not get clumpy or flaky and my eyelashes look super long! Another plus to this is that one tube of it lasts me a while so I am not running to the store all of the time for new mascaras!
aly c.
All time favorite mascara! I have not used any other mascara since I came across this and always repurchase it. Don't even know how many I have blown through but I love the look you get that looks like I am wearing false eyelashes.
Johanna R.
Sheffield, AL
I love this mascara. I have been using it for a while now. They have currently come out with different types in this Falsies line. My current favorite is the winged. It makes my lashes look longer and thicker. It's not completely water proof but will stand up to a lot. I use this with a lengthening mascara like lash stilletos and it makes my lashes look almost fake.
alyssa r.
Mount Union, PA
This is actually the mascara I'm wearing right now because I got this and eyeliner for 10$. BUT I am not a big fan. I feel like it doesn't stay on all day and that's a big problem. It looks great for like 2 hours, but if you need all day wear I wouldn't recommend this one.
Ali L.
Falsies mascara is always one of my go to choices! It adds length and volume with clumping! Plus, it doesn't flake all day. You can't beat a great product at a great price.
Marie C.
I bought into the hype because everyone said this was an awesome mascara, but because lashes and mascara are an intimate thing... it didn't work for me! I don't have long, full lashes, but this mascara made my lashes look so clumpy! It didn't lengthen or separate at all!
Veronica E.
Denver, CO
I've See This Everywhere I go. But I Want to knw If It Gives You that Dramatic Look? Like If You Have False Lashes On? Always Wanted ato Try It But I Just Can't Be Throwing My Money away if It Gives Me Nasty Looking Eye Lashes!
Sasha B.
Woodstock, ON
Does it stay on all day?
Diamela D.
Aurora, CO
Would you guys recommend getting this one? I can't ever find good mascaras.
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc
What is your fave thing about this?
shaina g.