BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Kyra B.
Big Bear City, CA
When this mascara is new, it works wonders. it's a pretty wet formula but not too bad. it separates my lashes and adds some length. it doesn't add that much volume though so that's not a plus and it dries out QUICK. ive gone through 3 of these while working on one other kind.
Elaine Teresa P.
Doral, FL
i like the formula, i don't believe that this mascara make my lashes look "falsie" really if outside that would end with five star, but idk why in my lashes let a natural effect
Ashley B.
Macclenny, FL
I use this most days, I own high end mascaras but I keep coming back to this. Seriously some of the best mascara I have used. It layers good about twice, after that it can get clumpy so be careful. But if you use it right you will have lashes that honestly look like "falsies"
C J.
An all around awesome mascara. Wears well, great coverage, and doesn't flake at all. Makes your eyelashes pop without looking spidery, and for $6 you really can't beat it. Will definitely buy again.
Sarai R.
This is by far the best mascara I've tried but I'm still searching for a better one. This doesn't clump up as fast as others but it does begin to clump after two coats. It makes my lashes look longer and fuller but it could be better.
Madison A.
Fort Smith, AR
The mascara is decent but the brush bends which makes it hard to get it on the lashes thick. You can see the thin spot in the brush where it bends. I like dramatic lashes and this won't get the job done.
Kaily B.
IN LOVE. This is my go too. It doesn't clump or get gross when you layer it. I do 3 coats and get long thick lashes! It washes off nicely too and you don't get black paint all over your face. I couldn't ask for a better mascara.
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
Review for: Blackest Black more...

I love this mascara! It gives a lot of length and doesn't clump up. This is my go to mascara! No matter how many I have, I always reach for this one! . If you want long, Beautiful well-defined eyelashes you must buy this! It's the best!
Mariel P.
I randomly picked up this mascara when my last ran out. I love it! I was not expecting to but I really like the curve in the wand. Its easy to put on and it makes my lashes look big and beautiful! The only problem is that they sometimes stick together and its hard to get off.
Lus S.
Review for: Maybelline New York Volum' Express Falsies Flared Washable Mascara - #286 Blackest Black (Pack of 6) more...
This use to be my favorite before they came out with the Plush one. I found it at my local Walmart and used it practically everyday. It met my expectations and was a good lengthener. I would recommend!
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?