BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Dominique D.
Gfafb, ND
One of my favorite things about this mascara is the brush! I love it! Its perfect for the lower lashes and creates longer fuller looking lashes and you cant beat the price
Ashley E.
Temple Terrace, FL
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I like this! Although I should say I didn't when it was brand-new opened, it needed a bit of time to "settle", or something- at first it clumped pretty bad. I still get a clump here or there but it's easy to comb out. I get good definition with this with no scary spider-lash look.
Christina P.
Latrobe, PA
I have this mascara in my car, purse, and make-up bag. I always pair it with another mascara because it makes my lashes so full and dark. I have never had any problems with this mascara and love it!
Sky L.
Leavenworth, KS
I got this about a year ago and she I first got it the formula was really wet and I didn't wanna leave the lid off to long and dry it out and I did use it for away and after that it worked for me.
Debra A.
Morristown, IN
I've tried many different drugstore mascaras and Maybelline has the strongest line to choose from. I always return to the Falsies as my go-to daily mascara. It never fails me. I can use this mascara without curling my lashes and that in itself saves me time in the morning.
Megan G.
Review for: Black Drama more...
I used to love this mascara so much a few years ago. I recently repurchased it to try it again and hated it. It flakes like crazy and makes my eyes so irritated. Not good.
jackie t.
Sacramento, CA
I absolutely love this mascara i use it in my every day makeup routine. It doesn't clump. Gives the lashes volume and length. This is my fave for sure if you have not tried it you must pick it up. And it is a drugstore product so its a great price. You cant loose woth this one.
Ashley H.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This is my current favorite mascara. It helps lengthen and thicken my lashes. I use the one that is not waterproof and it doesn't flake or smudge all day. Love this mascara!
tina b.
Rochester, PA
I love the entire Maybelline falsies line of mascara. I have always loves the look of false lashes but didn't want to go through the hassle of gluing then on and placing them but this mascara gives you the actual look of false lashes.
Kamryn G.
This is one of my all time favorite mascaras, I have really small eyelashes and this gives me the volume I need. It's the perfect price and is an all around awesome mascara, I get this mascara very often because I love it so much.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?