BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Amanda K.
Buffalo, Ny
I saw this product had good reviews so I had to try it. And I was disappointed. But just because it didn't work for me doesn't mean i think it's bad. I'm picky with mascara or maybe I got a defective one. Either way my lashes didn't really look longer or thicker. Just dark.
Juliana R.
Duvall, WA
Ehhh, not bad. My first one was great! I loved it! It made my lashes look wonderful and long and pretty- no flaking and no smearing! I loved it so much I bought another one! This one however was flaky and bad. I don't know what was wrong with the second one but if all of the ones were like the the first one I would be happy!
Beverly G.
Hayward, CA
Cheap and great quality! I love the brush on this mascara as they do separate my lashes nicely and Coates each evenly with a layer of mascara. I would recommend to others who use mascara on the daily!
Melissa B.
Norman, OK
This mascara is one of my favorites, but sometimes it is already dried out when I buy it. It can be flaky and leave big clumps on my lashes. When I get a "fresh" product, it does work really well. I am not sure how to tell whether or not the product has been left on the shelf too long. I wish they would put an expiration date or something on the packaging so we don't buy old mascara.
Afreen S.
Honolulu, HI
The best waterproof mascara you can ever find in Drugstore for a really affordable price...just love the way it makes the lashes look so volumnious and thick...it makes your eyes look luscious!
Love this #bestof2015!
Logan S.
Monroe, GA
I live by this mascara. I have used this product for the past 2 years and haven't used anything else! It isn't out of my price range and I can usually find a coupon for it. This mascara doesn't run by the end of the day and it keeps my lashes looking long and dark! Love it!
Brooke M.
Pittston, PA
So one day I completely ran out of mascara and decided to borrow one of my sisters. Well this is the one I borrowed, and sadly she is not getting it back. I absolutely love how this mascara makes my lashes look, and it's affordable compared to some of the higher end mascaras!
Estefani A.
Es lo mejor, cumple con lo que dice. Lo compre por referencia de una celebridad y la verdad es que me deja las pestañas increíbles, de hecho no las tengo largas ni nada y me ayuda mucho, no se me riega, me da más volumen.. es perfecta.
Amanda M.
Bradenton, FL
First off, i adore this mascara. I am on a budget and when it comes down to makeup products,it had better cut it. This mascara is easy to apply,doesn't clump easily, Drys quickly,And makes my eyelashes long and beautiful. For around 5 dollars its a big bang for a little buck.
Elia R.
Santa Ana, CA
It's okay. I wouldn't say it is the best because i still prefer the falsies flared because it does a lot more to my lashes than this thing does, but overall it is a good mascara and i would recommend it for someone with longer lashes since it doesn't give all that much length.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?