BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Genevieve H.
Bossier City, LA
I was using the Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies (not flared), and I loved it. I wanted to try something new so I bought this one that is supposed to make them look flared. I hated it! Now the one without the "flared" is amazing, but the brush on this one did nothing for me.
Jenn B.
Riverview, FL
I absolutely LOVE this mascara! My lashes are naturally long, but thin...one coat if this mascara and BOOM! My lashes are automatically transformed to photoshop-like length and volume! People ask me all the time if my lashes are fake or real. Tha k you #Maybelline Volum' Express!
Ariana A.
Coventry, RI
Review for: Black Drama more...
Love all Maybelline products. Absolutely love all their mascara though this is a favorite of mine, long lasting. Highly recommend! Wears all day long doesn't clump by any means
Alissa T.
Maple Grove, MN
Love this mascara. I have tried every mascara in the Maybelline line and would have to admit that this is my absolute favorite! It adds so much volume and doesn't irritate my eyes. I have had problems with other mascaras in this line causing my eyes to water, but this one is great!
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This mascara is very black and a thinner formula which is easy to coat lashes entirely. The wand is easy to use and curved, which adds a nice but temporary curve to my lashes.
Clemencia H.
Rolling Meadows, IL
One of the best mascaras that I have fallen in love with!! I love mascaras especially the ones that make your lashes look big and full. I am a repeated user of this product makes your lashes look amazing!!! I totally recommend this product, plus the price is really reasonable.
ariel m.
Rome, NY
This mascara not only clumped horribly, it felt like glue on my eyes even after it dried! I will never spend the money again n this mascara, I've found a new love from Benefit Cosmetics. You get what you pay for with cosmetics, but this was worth MUCH LESS than what I paid!
leomarys del valle R.
Doral, FL
Buy this mascara and did not taste much. It's good, it adds volume and helps you to be more tabs you see ... but the problem I had with it is that it is waterproof and do not like mascara are approved water, because I feel that I mistreat my eyelashes at the time of removal.
amber r.
This is one of my favorite drug store mascaras. The want is small enough to cote the bottom lashes perfectly without smudging product all under your eyes. Also I love how it just naturally curls your lashes. Its great if your going for a winged look. I love love this mascara.
Melissa B.
Norman, OK
This mascara is one of my favorites, but sometimes it is already dried out when I buy it. It can be flaky and leave big clumps on my lashes. When I get a "fresh" product, it does work really well. I am not sure how to tell whether or not the product has been left on the shelf too long. I wish they would put an expiration date or something on the packaging so we don't buy old mascara.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?