BY MAYBELLINE

• Who else thinks this is awesome?1 Answers
  • Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Vanessa Anne T.
This mascara isn't working very well for me because you i have to apply it so many times to achieve that "falsies" look or at least have a longer lashes.. Overall reaction to this product is not so good. However, i still adore the brand.
Whitney C.
Linwood, NC
Love this mascara, I keep it in my house at all times. Love the finished look it gives your lashes, great for days on the beach or waterparks. I also wear it to church when I know service will be moving. I can never hold back the tears. This mascara really stays on and looks great.
Ashley N.
Weirton, WV
I wear Falsilash mascara every day & use an eye lash curler afterwards. I have YET to find a mascara that makes me look like I actually have false eyelashes on without even wearing them! I used to wear false lashes all the time, but now that I use this product, I don't even bother!
Xenia B.
Gainesville, FL
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This is one of the best drugstore mascara I've ever used. It adds length and volume without making the lashes look crumpled. I personally love and would definitely repurchase.
Emily K.
Phoenix, AZ
This stuff works wonders! I already have long lashes so this mascara makes them insanely long and full. It does start to clump if you don't get it right the first time and keep applying to fix your mistake. Otherwise, I absolutely love it!
Robyn b.
At first I was not too impress because I was so obssessed with my previous mascara I was blinded by the magic this tube held the wand that has so much flexebility I hated it but I soon revised the look it gave my lashes was amazing and I easily got used to it now I use it everyday
Consuelo M.
I love this mascara! It's the one I always go to at the store. It makes my eyelashes longer and fuller and holds the curl pretty well. The only thing that I don't like about it is that it can tend to get all spidery looking at times, when I over apply. Other than that I like it.
Angela T.
It is a great mascara & I love the formula. It lengthens some & also adds some volume. you can build it up but not more than 3 coats or else its going to look clumpy. the brush is unique a bit like a thickish feather shape but I have short lashes so its too thick for my lashes.
Lauren P.
Brentwood, TN
I was so disappointed with this product :( I generally LOVE Maybelline mascaras. They are my drugstore go-tos. This mascara, however, was a let down. My lashes are naturally long, which is great, but I need volume. This mascara was so wimpy. The brush didn't even coat my lashes. It also didn't comb through them. I was so surprised. I would not recommend this because of the weak brush.
Valerie T.
Review for: Maybelline New York Volum' Express The Falsies Flared Washable Mascara - Very Black more...
Got it at Walgreens, Tried is mascara , it wasn't my favorite, it does makes my lashes longs but not full , it's easy to apply , I do like the wand , but i wasn't impressed so I wouldn't re purchase again.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?