BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Janet L.
Brandon, MS
I do not like this product. It is hard to use with small eye. The formula sucks , it make my eyes burn if I have worn it for while. This product does not live up to its claims either. My lashes looked the same as they did with the cheap wet n wild mascara. So, I will not buy this again.
Jessica G.
Spring, TX
Works great,almost reminds me of Tarte's light,camera, action mascara.Thebwand really gets in there & pushes up your lashes while it thickens & lengthens them.This is a great buy.The solutions is long lasting & doesn't flake or smear.A definite need to have for every girls makeup bag.
Tina M.
This mascara was good but not my favorite it made my lashes very clumpy and flakey. It also made my eyes feel very dry which happens with certain drugstore mascara. However it did give my lashes very good length and volume once I brushed all the clumps out with a separate wand. One thing to keep in mind when buying mascaras is your lashes will most always look the way the mascara brush looks.
Julie Mae R.
Stockton, CA
I must say that I prefer the original Falsies over the Falsies flared formula. The flared didn't necessarily flare my eyelashes out.

It gave my lashes volume, but I could have gotten the same volume that the original Falsies provided. Not necessarily a must have mascara in my book.
Emily C.
Gilmer, TX
I really enjoyed this mascara! Maybelline makes my favorite drugstore mascaras. This one specifically is not my favorite one by Maybelline but it is still a really good mascara!
Lauren J.
Beverly Hills, MI
This mascara works great for adding volume to your lashes. I use it over a different kind I use to separate and lengthen for a more dramatic look. Stays on great but comes off easily with makeup remover.
Jessica C.
Hesperia , CA
This is my favorite mascara ever! I always have to have one of these in my make up section. It is my go-to mascara when I want my lashes to pop out (top or bottom). I usually put it on my bottom lashes after applying false lashes to my lid.
Paige D.
Boise, ID
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE MASCARA EVER. I wear it daily. It lasts all day, doesn't clump, and works great on straight eyelashes. Mine are really straight, and it gives them great volume. It also lasts a super long time. Even when the tube is almost empty, it still gives good results. A+.
Cassidy H.
N Hollywood, CA
This mascara was my go to for so long And then I feel like they changed the formula or something. My eyelashes wouldn't stay curled with this on and they would fall flat. Which has never been an issue before
Elise B.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Whenever I run out of the current new mascara I'm obsessed with, I always end up going back to Maybelline Falsies. It's the most standard mascara you can find- easy to apply, good color, makes lashes look long and full enough.

It's not the best I've ever used (it has a tendency to end up smudgy around the outer corners of my eye), but it works well enough when you need something on your eyes!
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?