BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Darcy H.
Kansas City, KS
I apply like 6 different mascaras when i have the time because i like my lashes to be big & full. This is always the last mascara i use to pump them up, make them seen. If i don't have time i only use false because it makes them perfect! Like a models lashes. I love this product so much!
Hannah S.
Decatur, IL
This mascara is good. It makes my lashes look full and long. Unfortunately it stings if I get it in my eyes, but that doesn't happen too often, so I don't mind. I think it's my favorite drugstore mascara.
Emina F.
Holland , MI
I don't use this product much anymore, but I still love it. It's great with volume and length, and will always be one of my favorite drugstore mascaras. PICK THIS UP if you don't have it already. The only bad thing is that it drys up quickly.
Charlene S.
Walla walla, Wa
Review for: Blackest Black more...
The brush is well-shaped and that's the only positive thing I can say about this mascara. I found that the formula is thick and made my eyelids feel heavy. Every time I blinked, I got transfer and looked like a raccoon by the end of the day.
Paige D.
Boise, ID
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE MASCARA EVER. I wear it daily. It lasts all day, doesn't clump, and works great on straight eyelashes. Mine are really straight, and it gives them great volume. It also lasts a super long time. Even when the tube is almost empty, it still gives good results. A+.
Annie W.
Hopkinsville, KY
This has been the best mascara I have found, and I have tried so many! Thankfully it also comes at a very reasonable price!! My lashes look so long and full, and you can build upon the length! I love it!!
Shelby H.
Plentywood, MT
While I have short eyelashes and it takes many coats for a mascara to show volume, I was disappointed with this mascara, and I have at least three other brands that work much better. I will probably not buy this mascara again, as I do not feel it is worth the almost $12 I paid for it.
Meridian G.
Denton, TX
Falsies Flared is my go to mascara. No matter how expensive my other choices, I always pick this one. The brush perfectly separates my eyelashes and coats them just the right amount. I love this product.
Amy M.
Middleville, MI
This is a really nice mascara. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm always looking for new mascaras at any price point. For its price point, this is a NICE one. My only problem was that it dried out too quickly.
Jessica G.
Spring, TX
Review for: Blackest Black more...
Works great,almost reminds me of Tarte's light,camera, action mascara.Thebwand really gets in there & pushes up your lashes while it thickens & lengthens them.This is a great buy.The solutions is long lasting & doesn't flake or smear.A definite need to have for every girls makeup bag.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?