BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
I will not repurchase this mascara. More cons than pros. The brush is rather bendy which makes it hard to apply lots of mascara to get mega volume. Also it drys very fast on the brush making it flaky and difficult for even application to both eyes.
Kacie B.
I swear by this mascara! I've been using it for years and I've never experienced anything as good. It's long-lasting, extremely waterproof, and it makes my eyelashes look 10 times as long! Totally recommend!
Judy L.
Palisades Pk, NJ
Falsies by Maybelline is definitely my go-to drug store brand mascara! It's super volumizing and makes my lashes look so full and, well, "false." People always ask me if I'm wearing fake lashes or asking me what my lash secrets are and it's really just this mascara. Definitely a must have!
Brooke C.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara. This is one of the two mascaras that I have found that actually works the way it's supposed to. I always try to venture out and try new mascaras, but they always end up in the trash and I'm right back to this one.
Amber R.
Review for: Maybelline New York Volum' Express The Falsies Flared Washable Mascara - Very Black more...
Meh meh. Nothing too outstanding but good if you're on a budget or just don't like spending a fortune on makeup. It definitely gets the job done but I think there are better drugstore alternatives out there
Kat F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love how it gives my lashes extra length. It's for volume as well but sometimes it sticks together. If you're looking for volume, I would suggest Maybelline's Full and Soft mascara and add a layer oof the Falsies on top. It removes fairly easy as well. I would say this is my go-to mascara.
Doris P.
Easley, SC
Like most things, I believe you get what you pay for. For the price of this mascara, I believe it's great and does what it says. My lashes flare out more and look full. Of course no mascara can magically make your lashes full by doubling the quantity of lashes you have. This mascara delivers the full effect by using its thicker formula to coat lashes and give the illusion of thicker, fuller lashes.
Kelly C.
Pompano Beach, FL
It was nothing special - harder than usual to wash off (though less likely to flake, which my contact levees and I appreciated). I felt like it deposited color more than it made any dramatic difference. Will try a different Maybelline next time.
Niki M.
Lansing, NY
I use this mascara every day! If I don't use false lashes, i use this and it looks almost the exact same as false lashes! I didn't have high hopes for this product and it amazed me! It sticks to your lashes perfectly and doesn't clump! Its cheap as well so there is no reason not to try it!
Ashley E.
Whitesburg, KY
I have been using this product for many years and I have purchased in many times. This is always my go to mascara. I have strayed away and tried several other products but I always come back to this one. The product makes my lashes look so full and close to falsies like the name states.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?