BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Review for: Very Black more...
This is one of my favorite drugstore mascaras. It gives amazing volume, and my lashes always hold their curl. The comb itself does a great job of separating my lashes and making sure they don't clump too much. The price isn't bad at all either.
Michelle Z.
Drugstore and high-end mascaras are basically the same to me. And since you have to get rid of your mascaras in a short amount of time anyway, why not go for the cheaper alternatives? This mascara works wonders on my Asian lashes. This is my favorite mascara, gives good length and volume!
Chelsie C.
This is such a amazing mascara! I wear it every day and it doesn't run at all. It curls my lashes so much and makes them thicker. I defiantly recommend this product. It also makes my eyelashes a lot thicker without becoming chunky. It last the whole day without messing up my eye makeup.
Julia S.
I liked this product but it could have been better. I love when my lashes are longer and it didn't really produce what I would have liked. If anything, I would buy it again but there will be many products I would choose first. Overall, not a terrible product!! It's just not right for me.
Judy L.
Palisades Pk, NJ
Falsies by Maybelline is definitely my go-to drug store brand mascara! It's super volumizing and makes my lashes look so full and, well, "false." People always ask me if I'm wearing fake lashes or asking me what my lash secrets are and it's really just this mascara. Definitely a must have!
Brook M.
This is my go-to mascara. It doesn't run on me and it goes on smoothly, even after a month or so being open. My issue is I don't find it lengthens my lashes but it does add wonderful body to them so I'll usually layer it over a lengthening mascara. It also comes off quite easily with a microfiber towel and a little but of makeup remover.
Jordan D.
Gentry, AR
One of my very favorite mascaras. I'm obsessed with my lashes and want the to look big without falsies and this does that trick. Spent flake off easy & has a dark good look to it!
McKenzie A.
This is the only mascara I have used in years and that says a lot because I jump around. I more so like the falsies I have now that has a double wand (one for top lashes and one for bottom lashes) and I think it is great! I have medium to short length lashes and I get the very black mascara.
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
I will not repurchase this mascara. More cons than pros. The brush is rather bendy which makes it hard to apply lots of mascara to get mega volume. Also it drys very fast on the brush making it flaky and difficult for even application to both eyes.
Brooklynn  C.
Greenville , IN
I would give this mascara 6 stars if I could. It is almost comparable to 'Better than sex'. It provides such a full affect and I could go on about it for hours. As far as drug store mascaras go this is probably my number one. The only thing that could be improved is it dries up kind of fast.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?