BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Lyssa R.
Royal Oak, MI
The falsies waterproof mascara is good but not my favorite. The value is great and you can even buy it on Amazon.com. If you want to add more than one coat, make sure that it is still wet or it'll just make all your lashes stick together. I recommend the rocket mascara in waterproof instead.
Liz M.
Iowa City, IA
This definitely darkens my lashes, and lengthens them a bit, but I dislike how much it clumps my lashes together. I like that it's waterproof, but it's actually quite difficult to remove. I have to scrub a lot more than with other eye products.
Katie H.
Oldsmar, FL
I am in love with this mascara! It really does make your lashes look false!! I like this with the mega plush! They seem like the same formula except this feels lighter and dries quicker!! My lashes are thicker and longer and there's no transfer!!
Rachel W.
Westwood, NJ
Maybelline in my experience makes the best drugstore mascara and this one is one of my tops! It's not clumpy, dries quickly and gives volume and length. Tip-if you want the most enviable lashes layer this over Too Faced BTS (my HG mascara!!, I get asked if I'm wearing false lashes when I do this combo-my go to for nights out!
Jenny V.
Spring, TX
This mascara does wonders for my lashes! I use the waterproof version and it doesn't smudge or flake on me like other mascaras. I love how it separates and lengthens my lashes! This is definitely a staple in my mascara. I recommend using this along with the Maybelline one by one mascara!
Selina M.
San Antonio, TX
I have not switched to any other mascaras after I found this product. It lifts my long straight lashes and keeps them that way almost all day long. It also increases the volume. Couldn't ask for more from a mascara.
Sammy L.
Versailles, MO
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I love this! If you like the way false lashes look but are too lazy to put them on everyday you'll like this. Now of course this isn't exactly like false lashes but it's a very nice mascara.
Kylee O.
Review for: Very Black more...
Not a fan- but I think it's the brush and not The actual product. I used a dollar store mascara wand, and it was much better with that. The brush wand is just not stable at all, which results in not much volume or density. I like the product but the brush sucks ...
Emilee R.
I have a very nailed down mascara routine. I apply this mascara followed by Cover-girl Lash Blast volume mascara. I swear by this combination. I will keep using this combo until they discontinue one of these mascaras, and then I will cry for days.
Joslyn S.
Brook Park, MN
I love this stuff. It is my number one go to mascara. I've tried a few other brands this year, but I just love the look it gives me. I don't have globs, it applies evenly, and applying multiple times just improves the look rather than making your lashes all goopy and stuck together. LOVE
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?