BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Lauren R.
Larchmont
Review for: Very Black more...
Love! Comes off very easily when you wash your face. Stays on all day. Doesn't rip out eyelashes when you wash your face. Makes lashes long and thick looking. Always get compliments. Don't get the waterproof one! It doesn't come off!! Will buy again!
Krista A.
Niagara Falls, NY
The eyes are the nipples of the face. Mascara is my final touch product. When I don't have time for fake eye lashes this product is a comparable substitute. Brush has a perfect tip
Joanne K.
I like this mascara more than the regular falsies because it has a bigger wand and it adds more volume. A problem I have with it is that after using it a couple of times the formula became really dry and flaky. But overall it's a great mascara.
Nicole Y.
This is a great mascara when you're on the go or traveling. It gives you a nice little extra pop of length on your lashes. It doesn't give you the effect of falsies but it'll do ☺️
Jasmine M.
Las Cruces, NM
Usually when I do shop at Walgreens I pick this baby up because it's good! It runs out fairly quickly I've noticed but it's a good amount for the price! It leaves my lashes looking really nice! I recommend!
Hilary P.
NORMAN, OK
One of my favorite mascaras! No clumps and makes my lashes look so good. Affordable and easy to use and find. I really like the wand-it's one of the best I've found. Highly recommend it!
Nicole B.
I love the Falsies mascara; it's my go-to every-day mascara, but I found the Flared version clumped a lot and was flaky? It might have been just a bad tube of mascara, but I've never had that issue with the regular Falsies mascara, which I love.
Paula C.
Brownsville, Tx
Review for: Maybelline New York Volum' Express Falsies Flared Washable Mascara - #286 Blackest Black (Pack of 6) more...
This mascara is one of my favorites from the drugstore! Great wand it'll coat the lashes very well! Great formula, but it tends to transfer on my bottom lid by the end of the day. It's not a lot of residue, so I overlook it because it gives my lashes the perfect balance of volume and length!
Xheni K.
St Petersburg, FL
This was my all time favorite mascara a few years ago. It makes your lashes look full and long. Is really affordable and I will always re buy it. It has to be in my make up collection even if I don't use it.
Fernanda A.
Chula Vista, CA
If you have straight lashes this is the product for you ! I buy mine in the waterproof version just because there is no other formula that makes my curl last. This makes my lashes volumized and flared out !
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?