BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Alyssa L.
Woodbridge, VA
I LOVE this mascara! I have thin, short lashes and this makes them look so much longer and fuller. I have probably tried 100 different mascaras and always come back to this. I've been using it for 2 years and will probably continue. It works great, doesn't burn my eyes like most do, and it's affordable!
Allison H.
Abingdon, VA
This mascara is pretty good, but not my favorite. I already have pretty long lashes (they are blonde, though) so it doesn't really do anything for me as far as adding length. I use it daily and I like it but I definitely have found others that I like better.
Ashleigh B.
Marlboro, NJ
I never leave the house without mascara. I have tried handfuls of brands and styles. This mascara was new on the market when I tried it. It was extremely clumpy and did not obviously give a great false lash coat, but instead a chunky lash appearance. The mascara was not "washable" but took tons of make up remover to get off, which ended up damaging my eyelashes. Maybelline has other great mascara but this is one to avoid.
Astrid R.
Such a good mascara! My lashes are super straight and are terrible at holding a curl but this mascara does the job. It doesn't give you the most voluminous lashes but those lashes will be gooooood lookin'. Would totally recommend if you need an affordable waterproof mascara.
danielle b.
West Seneca, NY
This mascara does not make my lashes look any longer than a different brand. I do like the color and the texture, but it does not deliver what it advertises. I would recommend a different brand, or wearing actual "falsies," if you want longer looking lashes.
Sydney C.
Sacramento , CA
Review for: Very Black more...
I really enjoy this mascara, even though it can get clumpy at times. After a while of use it stops becoming clumpy and does a really good job at flaring eyelashes out to make them look longer. I just really wish the product wouldn't be so clumpy initially.
Jessica B.
Fresno, CA
One of my go to drugstore level mascaras. Gives length with a little bit of volume without being too clumpy! Also washes off super easy and as most Maybelline mascaras has cute packaging
Ashley B.
This is one of my favorite drugstore mascaras! Application is easy, and I have never had a problem with this product clumping. It did add length and volume to my lashes like it claimed it would. I highly recommend this product for anyone in search of a mascara with a high end quality at drugstore price.
Mayyah P.
Bronx, NY
I like Maybelline's mascara, but this one didn't give me the falsies affect I'd hoped for. Every time I use it, my eyelashes look way too clumpy and it looks like I have on way too much when I only have on a little bit. It does last long, but when it's really clumpy looking, do you want it to last long?
Charley I.
Beverly Road, Hull
The mascara is a little wet when you buy it. It's better after a couple of weeks of use. It's semi-waterproof but does have a tendency to give the dreaded panda eyes over the course of the day or during exercise. However it does make your lashes look amazing, even if they are sometimes a little clumpy.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?