BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Phoebe F.
Everett, WA
I love this mascara just I wouldn't recommend the waterproof version because it will pull out your lashes. Overall, this mascara provides a lot of volume, but can be a bit clumpy, but not in a bad way. Just adds lots of volume for those who are looking for this. also, the brush is easy to work with.
Jaymee J.
Tulare, CA
After trying several cheaper mascaras and not liking how they clumped/ looked, I decided to try out this product. I was surprised by how much I liked it. I will definitely be purchasing it again.
Noelle C.
Love this product! One of my favorites in the drug store! Last a long time, even through the night! Use this product weekly, I like to change up my mascara but I always come back to this! Would highly recommend!
Samantha H.
Henderson, KY
I really like this mascara. Doesn't get as clumpy as quickly as some others out there. I use this every single day, even if I don't wear makeup I always reach for mascara. Definitely will buy this product again.
Cristina S.
Bronx, NY
Love how this mascara applies on easily, and how it makes my lashes look extra long and full! I also love how it's waterproof, and how my eyelashes don't feel heavy with the mascara on. Definitely a great product!
Nicole G.
Ilion, NY
I have been using this mascara for probably two weeks now !!! I love it it's easy to use and doesn't clump!!! I have thin eyelashes and it gives me the volume I was looking for!!! I lasts all day I haven't had to reapply it I use two coats anyway!!! It's been a very good mascara highly recommend!!!
Summer T.
Pocono Lake, PA
Decided to try out a new mascara and followers of mine on social media recommended this one. It's a small container and it dries quickly. You have to make sure you really apply quickly to get the actual full length look. It's very difficult to take off.
Joy D.
Hickory Corners, MI
Like any other mascara, worked great for the first 3-5 uses, but shortly after did not give me any volume or thickness. I basically had to spend around 10 minutes just trying to layer it enough to get the amount of drama that I like. Love this brand, but will not buy this particular product again.
Krys W.
Hayfork, CA
First time I wore this I was shocked it really looks like you have more and longer lashes and I love the brush the scooping brushes are much better I think any day compared to a round brush I don't think there's much I can say to improve this Mascara
Kianna R.
Jackson, MS
Honestly this mascara just did not do as good as I hoped it would. I love it but the only downside is it doesn't really give my lashes any volume. This product works wonderfully when paired with another mascara though. I love to wear it daily though when I'm just going for a more relaxed makeup look.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?