BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Aneeya T.
Marietta
Review for: Very Black more...
This mascara is honestly my all time favorite because it isn't very pricey, it gives your lashes a longer look, and it doesn't clump your lashes together. It lasts until you take it off as I've seen personally, I would recommend it, you won't be disappointed
Kezia O.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This use to be my all time favorite mascara before.  Now, I think it is okay compared to other products I have tried.  It does an excellent job with volumizing lashes, but not really lengthening.  The formula is quite thick and heavy on the lashes.
Marie G.
SERIOUSLY BEST MASCARA EVER!!! I love this stuff. I seriously can't find a mascara that I feel is a better product. I never leave home without it. The waterproof is so hard to get off so I recommend putting a coat of mascara that isn't waterproof on first if you want to remove your makeup daily.

Noelle C.
Love this product! One of my favorites in the drug store! Last a long time, even through the night! Use this product weekly, I like to change up my mascara but I always come back to this! Would highly recommend!
Cara V.
Monroe, NY
I'm a mascara snob, so it takes a lot to impress me. It was better than I thought, and the best drugstore mascara I've ever used, so there is that.

For someone who is looking for a cheap mascara it is good.

For someone who wants out there lashes, I say splurge and get the Fiberwig or Hypnose.
Misty C.
Alton, TX
I love this mascara. First of all it's affordable. Second of all it's cute it's purple. And red it volumized my lashes and made them yet black which I love. I will highly recommend it.
Katrina B.
Kansas City , MO
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I absolutely love this. All of the Maybelline Volum' Express options that I have tried are wonderful. Great brush, the formula doesn't irritate my eyes, long lasting. The price is great too! Adds volume and length.
Ami D.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I purchased this on sale at Target after returning another high end a while before and oh my gosh!! Not only does this curl, it seperates, doesn't irritate my eyes and it doesn't have any fall out whatsoever!
Ivy T.
I have really small lashes and this mascara is really nice. It's not to clumpy but it makes my eyelashes looks really voluminous. It gives me good length too. It's also super black so my eyelashes do stand out when using this mascara. It snuggles a little bit under my eyes. But it's really nice.
Nicole G.
Ilion, NY
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I have been using this mascara for probably two weeks now !!! I love it it's easy to use and doesn't clump!!! I have thin eyelashes and it gives me the volume I was looking for!!! I lasts all day I haven't had to reapply it I use two coats anyway!!! It's been a very good mascara highly recommend!!!
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?