BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Sydney C.
Goleta, CA
Review for: Very Black more...
I really enjoy this mascara, even though it can get clumpy at times. After a while of use it stops becoming clumpy and does a really good job at flaring eyelashes out to make them look longer. I just really wish the product wouldn't be so clumpy initially.
Mayyah P.
Bronx, NY
I like Maybelline's mascara, but this one didn't give me the falsies affect I'd hoped for. Every time I use it, my eyelashes look way too clumpy and it looks like I have on way too much when I only have on a little bit. It does last long, but when it's really clumpy looking, do you want it to last long?
Angelica A.
Abilene, TX
I've used this mascara for about 3 years & I love how it makes my eyelashes look 10X longer than what they are. & every time I'm in Walmart I buy two , because I never want to run out. My all time favorite & never will I abandoned lol I've tried other high end mascaras & I always run back to this one ❤️
Charley I.
Beverly Road, Hull
The mascara is a little wet when you buy it. It's better after a couple of weeks of use. It's semi-waterproof but does have a tendency to give the dreaded panda eyes over the course of the day or during exercise. However it does make your lashes look amazing, even if they are sometimes a little clumpy.
Allison H.
Abingdon, VA
This mascara is pretty good, but not my favorite. I already have pretty long lashes (they are blonde, though) so it doesn't really do anything for me as far as adding length. I use it daily and I like it but I definitely have found others that I like better.
Stephanie P.
I hated this mascara, it was clumpy and wet and it weighed down my lashes, it made my lashes stick together and it looked like I just had 4 lashes, disgusting and hard to remove even though it flaked on my bottom lash line, horrible, I will never buy again!
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
Review for: Maybelline New York Volum' Express Falsies Flared Washable Mascara - #286 Blackest Black (Pack of 6) more...
This mascara was extremely popular when I was in middle school (2007) all of the girls in my grade wore it so I had to have some too! I loved it for a while and then after a few years I just wanted to switch it up some I highly recommend it. It does wonders!!
Allie S.
Denton, TX
At first i really liked this mascara. but then about 2 hours later is when i realized it wasn't my favorite anymore. the mascara started flaking off. it works good when I'm performing because I'm using a lot and i guess it all sticks together but when i want to just put a little on, its just flakes galore
Astrid R.
Such a good mascara! My lashes are super straight and are terrible at holding a curl but this mascara does the job. It doesn't give you the most voluminous lashes but those lashes will be gooooood lookin'. Would totally recommend if you need an affordable waterproof mascara.
danielle b.
West Seneca, NY
This mascara does not make my lashes look any longer than a different brand. I do like the color and the texture, but it does not deliver what it advertises. I would recommend a different brand, or wearing actual "falsies," if you want longer looking lashes.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?