BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Natalia A.
Santa Cruz, CA
I actually really like this mascara. At first I wasn't sure if i should buy it since most of maybelines mascaras have big applicators and get clumpy but It was on sale so I got it! I got that waterproof one it doesn't flake off or anything it's great! Surprisingly it didn't clump at all which is awesome!
Robin P.
Love the falsie look. Long thick lashes for such a great price. There was a point when this was the only mascara that me and my friends wore, we all swore by how amazing it made our lashes look. We would get so many compliments on how pretty our eyes looked while wearing it. This is truly a great mascara.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
This is a decent mascara it works just as good as the great lash to me and that's fine but it cost more so that's unnecessary. I usually stick to the great lash because it is the cheapest but it is a good product that works at bringing out my lashes and so is this but it doesn't give them a "falsies" look
Ashleigh B.
Marlboro, NJ
I never leave the house without mascara. I have tried handfuls of brands and styles. This mascara was new on the market when I tried it. It was extremely clumpy and did not obviously give a great false lash coat, but instead a chunky lash appearance. The mascara was not "washable" but took tons of make up remover to get off, which ended up damaging my eyelashes. Maybelline has other great mascara but this is one to avoid.
Jen W.
Olyphant , PA
This mascara is really awesome if you want to add some volume and darken your lashes without the struggle of having to chisel it off later. I was impressed with this product and would recommend it.
Alyssa L.
Woodbridge, VA
I LOVE this mascara! I have thin, short lashes and this makes them look so much longer and fuller. I have probably tried 100 different mascaras and always come back to this. I've been using it for 2 years and will probably continue. It works great, doesn't burn my eyes like most do, and it's affordable!
C'estMartine K.
Drexel Hill, PA
I only use 1 mascara and that Maybeline Falsies. My lashes looks so long and full that I don't need to put false eyelashes on. It's long lasting and waterproof. I usually get it from Target.
Rachael L.
Towson, MD
No. Just no. This stuff didn't do anything for me besides flake and smudge! I didn't like it at all! I tried to, I really did. I tried wiping the wand first, curling first or curling after, etc.. Nothing I did gave me these amazing results that others seem to get. Oh well. The tube is pretty! :)
Victoria A.
This is my favorite drugstore mascara! I have long, but straight lashes and when I use The Falsies Mascara they stay curled and voluminous all day long. I like it more than many high-end mascaras on the market and for the price, it is definitely worth trying.
anita c.
Elk Grove, CA
I got this as a gift and it was the best present ever... better than that car I got last month from the casino. My lashes are bigger and thicker than ever. I think the trick is to clean it completely off at night and your lashes won't fall out. good product. great price. it's a gift so free, even better.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?