BY MAYBELLINE

• Who else thinks this is awesome?1 Answers
  • Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Samantha C.
My go to! I use this mascara everyday. Makes my lashes longer without clumping. Seperates nicely and looks very natural. A little bit hard to get off which is not a bad thing! This mascara is great by itself when on the go. I will continue to purchase this.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
I absolutely love this mascara. It really does extend lashes and lasts a long time. The only issue is that it can be kind of difficult to remove but a regular make up remover will work if you use enough. My lashes look dramatically different with this on!
Elizabeth Z.
Merced, CA
I consider myself a connoisseur of mascara..and being an AVON rep, I am always trying the new ones that get released. But this mascara is the one I always seem to go back to. I have very short lashes and this mascara gives length and volume. As, it's name suggests, it does give a look of false lashes!
Grace E.
This is a really affordable and great product! I use this daily and love the thickness and length it gives my lashes. This is very easy to apply and looks great with any eye color. I would definitely buy this again!
Karissa C.
I love this mascara! I've been using it for years. I occasionally try to buy a different kind, but this seems to be better than most. It covers every lash and defines each one separately, adding volume and a lot of length. It's sold almost everywhere too for a reasonable price. Definitely recommend.
Jolen H.
Sioux City, IA
This is by far one of my all time favorite mascaras, and I am a picky mascara queen! It makes your eyelashes so long and thick and vibrant! I always have to make sure I am wearing my contacts when using this brand otherwise my lashes will rub against my glasses! You make no mistake in buying this mascara!
Alayna S.
Favorite mascara! This formula is so dark and buildable! It really does give you that anime false eyelash look, but my favorite thing about it is that you can apply one coat for a more natural look, or build it up for dramatic eyes. The options are endless ;)
Amber A.
Bakersfield, CA
This mascara did what it said would do. My eyelashes look longer and fuller. Its my number one mascara, I go to it whenever I have a smokey eye or on date night. I recommend it that's forsure. Although mine dryed fast but maybe it was because I used it often.
Sophia A.
I love this mascara, after never trying it before. Its probably one of my favorite Maybelline mascaras. Even though its waterproof its easy to wash off. It doesn't clump that much which is something i look for in mascara. my eyelashes stay curled with this mascara, unlike others that get flat right away.
Stephanie H.
Montclair, CA
Been using for years & still love it. My everyday go to mascara. Makes my natural lashes look long without having to wear fake ones. At times I do get asked if my lashes are real or not because of how great they look!
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?