BY MAYBELLINE

• Who else thinks this is awesome?1 Answers
  • Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Kayla H.
100% my go-to mascara! So inexpensive while still giving you great lashes! It doesn't get clumpy and makes my lashes look super long and super full! I always try out different mascara and always end up coming back to this gem❤️
Alaina P.
Fort Wayne, IN
I swear by this mascara! It makes my lashes look crazy long. Its the only mascara I have found that lengthens, separates, and volumizes without looking clumpy. I will always recommend this product!!
Nesia W.
Chattanooga, TN
I love this mascara. The curved wand really helps coat every lash. A couple of coats if this mascara and it really helps elongate my lashes and gives them that "falsie" look without the falsies!
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Maybelline one of my favorites, leave well curly eyelashes, I love, had before a presentation in black and had a number regulating the length of the eyelashes, odd, but let these presentations also super-cute, recommended..!!
Samantha C.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I might be the only one who doesn't like this mascara. I find that it clumps up my lashes and doesn't lengthen or thicken them. The brush is oddly shaped and I always get mascara under my eyes. Would not recommend personally but I know lots of people who love this stuff.
Carolyn Y.
Love love this stuff!! This is way better than any high end brand u can buy! Makes lashes thicker and longer, I have found the high end brands is like putting colored water on my lashes! This is way better, don't clump either! I do use several coats of o achieve the look!
Kassie M.
I really really like this mascara, because it gave me the look I really wanted. The wand made it easy to hit all of my lashes without getting mascara all over my face. It was clumpy and went on really thick, but again, the look I wanted was dramatic. It's also fairly cheap compared to other mascaras! One of my favorites.
Miranda L.
Rutland, VT
The price is great but this will never be a go-to mascara. I found it was cclumpy and neither brag worthy in length or volume. It even has an odd smell. I am usually a stout Maybelline fan but, this product misses it's mark.
Taylor N.
Rockaway, NJ
This is my absolute go-to, holy grail, chupacabra of mascara products. The Falsies Volume Express (And the waterproof formula) give so much length, volume and va va voom to my normally ~meh~ lashes. I wasn't gifted in that department, so Maybeline hooks it UP. Love this and will continue to purchase...forever!
Chelsea K.
Norton, OH
LOVE this mascara! It works just as well as an expensive brand name. I switch back and fourth between this and Avon super shock; and don't plan on switching anytime soon. Not clumpy, comes off easy, and spreads out lashes.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?