BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Missy E.
Redlands, CA
I'm on my third bottle of mascara. I love it. It doesn't transfer once it dries down. This is an intense black and does well for definition and length. I do have to put on two to three coats to get volume. I have both waterproof and non. I prefer the non waterproof original formula. It's so inexpensive, ~$5.80. I wish the wand wasn't so flimsy. It is really flexible and bendy at the neck. So when I apply pursue it becomes kinda wobbly.
Millie R.
Orlando, FL
This happen to be my first purchase of mascara. I love it so far. I was looking for something to give me longer lashes.
All my friends tell me i have long beautiful lashes. The mascara feels like weight when i apply and i dont need to apply so much. The wand is long and curve so it helps applying in one stroke.
Megan R.
Columbus
Okay everyone so I've been on the hunt for the perfect mascara and have yet to find it. This one here was great the first few tries but I found it dried up quicker then other mascaras. Also the wand really bothered me with how flexible it was. I was unaware at the time but now realize that I like a more firm applicator which allows me to place the mascara more efficiently.

However cons aside this mascara really did work and made my eyes look amazing! Not clumpy, it did get everywhere and again it dried very quickly on my eyes therefore when I blinked I didn't find it smeared. If the wand was different I'd definitely buy this product again.
Tonia W.
Shawano , WI
I have very long and thin lashes, and I absolutely love this mascara. It is always my go to. I try to find something new to use at the drugstore and end up reaching for this every time. It looks great with 1-2 coats or many more! Lol. After I add a couple of coats my last are separated, full and curled!
Alana C.
Pickerington, OH
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This mascara didn't really impress me. So I remember kinda liking it when it first came out, but once I started playing with makeup more and learning about what I want out of products.. This mascara isn't for me. It didn't do much of anything for my lashes (maybe coated them well but didn't help them curl or anything). If you're not super into makeup and just need darker lashes, this should be fine for you! Just not my favorite
C'estMartine K.
Drexel Hill, PA
Maybeline Volume Express Mascara is the only Mascara that I will wear. Easy to apply and doesn't smudge on my contact lenses. Purple packaging is appealing and makes it easy to pick out on the wall. What I love the most about it that my lashes look full and natural not like fake lashes. I truly recommend it.
Jennifer T.
Los Angeles, CA
What can I say... I have tried drug store mascara to expensive ones in search of one that will curl and also give a full voluminous effect. I have spent so much money and finally found this formula that gives me exactly what I want. I am impressed that the expensive ones weren't able to achieve the look that I was searching for and this one at such a great price did.
Kaela E.
Haverhill, MA
This is one of my favorite drugstore mascaras. No matter how many brands I try, I always go back to this product. I have rather thin and short lashes and this mascara makes my lashes look so long and full without having to apply actual false lashes, primer, or anything extra. I hardly even have to curl my lashes either. It's great.
Christine P.
Review for: Very Black more...
I actually really love this mascara! I had it in waterproof so I only used it when I needed that waterproof affect. I haven't used it in a while because I've been trying other mascaras lately but I would actually go back to this if I don't find anything else I like better. It gives me the length I want and the bristles on the sides of the wand is good for spreading your lashes out evenly. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Tiphanie C.
love the brown black color most. does the job with giving volume. but formula smears easily (especially on my bottom lashes! ): ) it also clumps relatively easily... you can buy this at most drug stores (ex: walmart, walgreens, cvs.) Affordable and worth the try, but i hope to find better mascara.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?