BY MAYBELLINE

• Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Amanda M.
Maynardville, TN
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This mascara has by far become my favorite. I hate feeling like I have on a lot of makeup so I'm very particular about the products this mascara made my lashes thick and beautiful without weighing them down or burning my eyes.
Connie P.
Pace, FL
I wanted to love this mascara because it seemed all my friends loved it. I have extremely long, hard-to-curl lashes. This mascara performed mediocre at best. It didn't give me volume, nor did it make my lashes look like "falsies." I've tried and loved many other Maybelline mascaras, but this was just not one of them.
Hannah S.
Redding, CA
This is one of my favorite mascaras! It holds your lashes in place without feeling like you have too much product on. I use it every day currently, and it is super easy to apply. It lasts all day! It makes lashes look long and full and I would definitely buy again.
Margaret R.
Irvine, CA
I love this mascara! It gives a great dramatic effect to your lashes and has good coverage. Sometimes I think I notice the flared effect as well. It can be clumpy when you first get it though :( I also think it gets flaky sometimes and I wind up with mascara dust in my eyes - no fun! Overall though it's wonderful and I use it every day. It makes my lashes look great, I get tons of compliments and I will suffer through the flakes in my eyes.
Kayla H.
100% my go-to mascara! So inexpensive while still giving you great lashes! It doesn't get clumpy and makes my lashes look super long and super full! I always try out different mascara and always end up coming back to this gem❤️
Michelle R.
Muldraugh, KY
My lashes looked ok with this mascara. In no way did I look like I had on false lashes like it advertises. This product did make my eyes burn. All and all I'm not impressed with this products performance and it is not for people who are sensitive to certain makeup products.
Randi D.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
Selling points - the color is very black! However, in no way did I feel like my eyelashes gained a sense of wearing falsies, more like clumpies.....I purchased this product twice and the brush broke off into the tube, rendering it unusable. Maybelline has far better products that give the impression this name implies.
Maia L.
Columbia, SC
I am a huge fan of Maybelline mascaras and this one is no exception. I love having a cat eye look with long and flared out eyelashes and this one does the job perfectly. It's also affordable and the formula works out great. I also love the brush, it rarely clumps my lashes. I would definitely buy this product again.
Sydney W.
Sacramento, CA
I didn't have high expectations for this but this mascara is amazing and so affordable. And I've also been using it with my fibers from my tarte best in faux and it makes the fibers stick!! Definitely recommend.
Shannon D.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I'm pretty indifferent about this mascara. I've found that it doesn't clump all that much, but I also don't see the same lengthening or volumizing properties that many of the other mascaras I have tried do. It isn't bad by any means, but I don't think I'll be buying again.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?