BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Jessica H.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This was always my mascara that I would get over and over again at the drug store. It applies easily and makes your eyelashes look a lot long and even adds volumes. I would recommend it to anyone.
Courtlyn T.
Herndon
A great mascara! It gives my lashes so much volume and really does look like falsies. The only thing is that throughout the day, it chips off easily. I would say that it only lasts 6-8 hours before starting to look messy and old.
Alejandra H.
San Fernando, CA
The first couple weeks that I tried this mascara I was in love with it. It gave me volume, length and the thickness I desired. But then I noticed that the more I used it the more "clumpy" my lashes and the brush got. It also dried out super fast as if I had run out of mascara or something. I don't wear mascara every day so I knew I hadn't finished it so soon. I had to throw it away after week 3, it dried up inside and stopped working its miracles.
Jasmond W.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Blackest Black more...
Used it but didn't love it.
Personally I need a dryer mascara to coat my short straight lashes and this was just too wet. It went on without making my lashes appear false. Its cool to want big lashes but all this product did was tent them black...
Not interested ing packing it on just to get a visual notification its there.
Kelly V.
Southampton, PA
I LOVE this mascara. I bought it maybe a month ago and it is my new favorite. It doesn't leave my eyelashes clumped together like some other brands. I love the curved wand as well, it makes it easier to apply. AND with this mascara, I noticed I don't even need to curl my eyelashes anymore, it makes then look much longer :)
Amanda W.
Columbus, MS
During my beauty routine, this is the second mascara I use. I apply Flasies as a third coat on the ends of my lashes for a more dramatic look. I enjoy the dark color and thickness it provides. Even though it adds fullness, it does falke...so keep an eye out for speckled cheeks.
Rachelle D.
I wish there was a way to give this mascara negative stars. It did not work for me at all. It made my lashes clump and stick together. Had to take it off as soon as I put it on because I ended up looking like I only had 3 thick eye lashes. And I tried numerous times thinking maybe I applied it wrong. Horrible waste of money.
Jenni S.
Denver, CO
I've been asked SEVERAL times while wearing this mascara if I had on false eyelashes. It really does add a ton of length and works amazingly well. Great price too! The waterproof formula can be a bit tough to remove, but that would really be the worst thing I can about it. Absolutely LOVE this and the name is very accurate!
Emma D.
Upland, CA
I personally am not a big fan of this mascara. It made my lashes look grey and clumpy and not flared at all. I was very disappointed in this Maybelline mascara, the other ones I have tried are wonderful it is just this one that sorely disappointed me. I would pass on this and go for one like the Lash Sensational by Maybelline.
Mia S.
Corona, CA
This is currently my everyday mascara and I am loving it. I used to use the original Falsies formula but much prefer this one now. I prefer volume over length so I don't know how many would like this one. I get really beautiful volume out of it but when I try to get too much length, they don't look as nice as other mascaras
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?