BY MAYBELLINE

• Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Amela A.
Fairview Park, OH
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This mascara does wonders for me . It's super liquid and it doesn't leave trace on your eye lids . My eyelashes get so long that I have people ask me if I'm wearing a fake eyelashes. Highly recommend it
Jessica A.
West Babylon, NY
I absolutely LOVE falsies! They make my lashes look full and long. The curve of the wand makes my lashes curl up slightly while applying which allows me to get a nice even coat AND my lashes dry that way so i don't need to use a curler! With falsies i don't have to use as many coats on my lashes as i would have with other mascaras.
Daniela A.
It's not really my favorite mascara, it works but not the best. Once it dries it tends to flake and while trying to get rid of the flakes I run off my concealer. It's easy to apply but wouldn't buy it again. Sorry not the best :(
Jasmine M.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
LOVE! This is my go to drugstore foundation. It lifts and makes my eyelashes super long while also making them thick and full! This mascara does not get clumpy at all! I would 100% recommend this to anyone who love thick full lashes!
Claire L.
My favorite drug store mascara! So much volume and I love the curved wand. Not too wet or dry, perfect consistency! I use it every day to give my eyelashes some oomph! Great price for the product, such a good value! Highly recommend!
Amy G.
Ridgewood, NY
I used this product for a while, when I was first getting into makeup. It works well for the first two weeks after you buy it, and then it clumps up. For the price you can get a much better drugstore mascara. It does give you full lashes, but again, the product itself gets clumpy quickly. I also am not a big fan of the brush.
Charis  C.
Vacherie, LA
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I love this mascara. If you apply more than One layer, it gives your eyelashes look false lashes.. It makes down very bold, thick, luscious, and beautiful. If you want the look of false eyelashes without the hassle, this is the perfect mascara for you. I highly recommend that anyone tried this is at least once, it's AMAZING!!
Noelle B.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
To be honest, I expected a little more from this mascara. I read a lot of raving reviews online about this mascara, and finally decided to give it a try. It definitely gives me some volume and makes my eyelashes look thicker, but it just seemed the same as the Maybelline Great Lash mascara that I use a lot. Overall, it's a decent mascara but I think if you're looking for a little cheaper and same results then just get Maybelline Great Lash mascara!
Mary H.
Auburn, AL
Review for: Very Black, Other more...
This is my go to mascara. I always get the brownish black color and it looks great with my hair since it's red. It also makes my lashes look so long and it's extremely affordable and something I will continue to buy.
Kelsey V.
Higganum, CT
I didn't think this was anything special. I had bought the waterproof one for the summer time and sitting by the pool, but it was NOT that. It ran down my face. It also flakes. If you like clumpy lashes, you would like this more!
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?